Accord V6 Forum banner

Partin out (AV6)teins, bodykit, etc

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  99cordv6 
#1 · (Edited)
Partin out (AV6)teins, bodykit, hids etc

all parts came off a 2001 accord coupe

tein ss, used for about 11xxx miles, 650 dollars + shipping

tanabe hyper medalion exhaust, used for about 12xxx miles, 350 +shipping

xenondepot 4100k HID kit, used for about 3000 miles or roughly 4-5 month. great shape, phillip bulbs, phillip ballast, xenondepot grounding kit. 350 + shipping

AEM cold air intake, silver tube, used for about 15xxx miles. good shape, new filter put on 6000 miles ago. 120 + shipping

Vis Octane (skyline r34) front bumper, URATHANE and extremely rare. been on for about 1 year, some paints chips in the front from rocks chip etc. painted stock silver. 200 obo

Vis Invader side and rear in fiberglass, side skirts are used for about 1 year, a few belimishes. Rear bumper is new, used for less then 1 month. rear bumper have a small scuff mark from accidently rubbing against the wall when i was moving the bumpers around.
both painted stock silver. side = 100 dollars, rear = 150 dollars

Wingswest commandos spoiler, painted silver, used for about 1 year. perfect condition, no scratches/chips. 200+ shipping.

98-02 accord headlight eye lids, unpainted. $25+ shipping

for pics: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286872171

i perfer not to ship bodykit due to it's size and the additional cost from the high shipping. but if i cant sell locally, i'll might think about it, but keep in mind that bodykit shippin cost can go upwards of 150-200 dollars.

im located in the bay area (s.f. region), so locally buyers perferred. pics upon request... i accept cash (your own risk), check (must clear first), money order, or paypal (i'm verfied, but no credit cards payments).

contact info: sofeared87@comcast.net
or pm me

See less See more
#11 ·
im in california, any mods that changes the airflow requires a carb number, and i still have to pass smog before i can sell the car.

p.s. 112, plz clear your inbox, i cant reply to your pm.

#14 · (Edited)
i answer all the PMs.

thanx for the interests.

p.s. the hid is already off the car, so i cant take any pics of it other then the box its in.

but here is a side by side pic of how well it lights up (the purple lights are off a 6000k autolamps-online hid kit with a prelude) the pic was kinda blurly cause it was pretty cold the night we took the pic.

#18 ·
yes, but shipping isnt exactly cheap. someone was suppose to buy in new england but flaked, and the shipping cost was 70 bucks, i guess florida should cost close to that.

if you really are interested... i'll do 250 shipped to you.

#20 ·
I bought the eylids off of scott and he's a good seller. Definately no shadiness. As for the price on e-bay. That's 9 bucks minimum bid, then 9 bucks for shipping, then 8.25% sales tax on top of that, making them around 20 bucks, which is what scott let them go for. Plus if he screwed me over, I would know which house to go to to kick his ass, LOL jk scott. He's a good guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.