Accord V6 Forum banner

whats a good low-cost 6.5" component speakers for AV6?

598 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Aztro 
#1 ·
I just installed a sub in the trunk, and now all I hear is bass. :rolleyes:

Its great how one 12in rockford hit so hard, but what is the point of listening to music if you can't hear ANY mids or highs..

So.

I am short on budget. I'll probably hit up ebay again. :D

Whats good 6.5" component speakers for relatively cheap price?

Im looking to spend around 100 bucks[ebay is usually around 20 bucks cheaper than regular, so say ~$130 retail].

Any recommandation appreciated. Thanks!

#5 ·
Check out www.sounddomain.com

You can input the car you have in the garage feature and they search the speakers database. There will be many speakers from a variety of companies that would be available at very good prices and reviews. It will tell you if it fits or not or if you would need to modify it for the thing to fit. Pretty cool site.

If I have to recommend speakers, you would have to go with Pioneers. They've been in the game for a while and my friend recently purchased a pair of 4-way Pioneer speakers for the doors at Best Buy for about as a previous post stated, $100. The things give good bass, nice treble and good response. All in all, very nice speakers for the price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.