Accord V6 Forum banner

My Car!!!! Fun Pics!!!

3K views 75 replies 21 participants last post by  Vader2k 
#1 ·
Hey everybody! These are pics of my car freshly cleaned!

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
I know! What I am going to have to do, is have someone watch me leave my driveway and see how much lower I can go w/o scraping b/c if I scrape anywhere, it would be on my driveway. And I am going to do before my new kit so that one doesn't get ruined.

#29 ·
I have the same projectors as you...And yes they are so *****, that I need to drive with my highs on...It's unbelievably bad...

I don't even know how to aim them, do you know how to??

And when you said purple, I was thinking purple as in this color and nothing else...But having it black with purple won't be so girly...And I didn't mean it as a bad thing in my first post...It's just you don't seem like a prissy chic, so I was curious as to why you wanted such a girly girl color...

Either way, good luck with the future mods and if you get a chance, could you enlighten me on how to aim the projectors, I don't have the manual or exact model # so I can't even look them up on google...:ugh:
ruM's OUT...

#32 ·
Do you have the model make and number by any chance??

And I only paid $170 for them, I thought that was a good price for them...Looks wise, they're a good deal, but performance wise, goD that **** is embarrasing explaining to my boys why I'm using my highs 24/7 :smack:

ruM's OUT...

#34 ·
But anyway BigVic, what's up with the marriage/supercharger thing? j/k But one question, did you go to Carlisle? [/B]
Stacy,

You can call me Vic :D.

Not sure whats up there, but if I did have a wife that was as cool as you, i'd definately buy her a Supercharger and tune her car with her. That would be some awesome stuff! Too bad the likelihood of finding a wife into cars is nill. :(

And no, I didn't go to Carlisle. I did go to the Limerock Racetrack Car show though. :)

#38 ·
Stacy,

You can call me Vic :D.

Not sure whats up there, but if I did have a wife that was as cool as you, i'd definately buy her a Supercharger and tune her car with her. That would be some awesome stuff! Too bad the likelihood of finding a wife into cars is nill. :(

And no, I didn't go to Carlisle. I did go to the Limerock Racetrack Car show though. :)

Lol u gota do wat im doin, u gotta TRAIN 'em about cars n stuff b4hand...

Ooh N i can be ur kidd brother from another mother ;) hehe

:)

#42 ·
I really like the looks of the rear, and the wing really ties the looks together.

But for some reason, i'm not feeling the front. It doesn't quite flow as well with the body lines. I think a bigger one or something that's lower will be better.

Or actually, if u get splitters, that will make it look lower, and really finish up the front of your bumper.

btw, are those fogs really bright? Because I KNOW those projectors are hurting you.

#43 ·
My headlights obviously suck and guess what, so do my fogs. I rarely have them on.

I know my front isn't the best but it's unique. I actually was/am going to put a BWI kit on w/ z3 fenders. But today I decided I wanted a different front and sides. But like I have said before, soon enough...

And thanks for the compliment on my ass...oh, I mean to my car!

#47 ·
Yeah but the Kaminari is too friendly. That's what my problem is w/ the BWI. I need mean and furious!!! What I would like to have is...BWI back...Blitz sides w/ side vents, z3 fenders, r34 front. Now that would be bad ass w/ a oem cf hood! HELL YEAH!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.