NSX wide body... yes or no

• GO for it

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Nawww

Votes: 2 20.0%

NSX wide body... yay or nay?

1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Blazin036 
#1 ·
Well I have a pretty big dent on my rear quarter panel and have to get that fixed. Some shops quoted me 2k for replacing it, another shopq quoted me 1600 for reparing it. My insurance (the other guy's) is going to pay to fix it so I was thinking about the NSX wide body. Just pulling out the dent and covering it up with the NSX wide body. What do you guys think?

#6 ·
Listen up guys whoever is interested in the NSX Widebody hit me up on my email, enviousakkordv6@aol.com.......i can do the 6pc NSX widebody for $899, list price is $999.....the 6pc widebody consist of two front fenders, two rear quarter panel fenders and two pc gas cap.......i can go as low as $849 if i get at least 5 people who want them......peace.

P.S. doesn't include shipping, so. cal. pickup.

#7 ·
Yes I think you should go with it, but only if you have the rest to go with it, such as a bodykit and rims.

I dont mean to flame you or anything, its j/that i see u have stock rollers and j/a drop, so thas why im sayin, cuz it migh look wierd to have a almost stock car (in appearance) with a widebodykit hehe :)

#10 ·
Just remember that when you but the widebody on your car, they will have to use fiberglass and bondo, which can crack over time. :)
I have to agree with this.

But if you gave me some pictures maybe I will change my mind :) .

#11 ·
Listen up guys whoever is interested in the NSX Widebody hit me up on my email, enviousakkordv6@aol.com.......i can do the 6pc NSX widebody for $899, list price is $999.....the 6pc widebody consist of two front fenders, two rear quarter panel fenders and two pc gas cap.......i can go as low as $849 if i get at least 5 people who want them......peace.

P.S. doesn't include shipping, so. cal. pickup.
Yo...I can vouch for Greg (EnViOuSaKkorDv6)...he hooked me up with my big brake kit for a good price. He has connections with a couple body shops around So. Cali. area. If you can get a widebody for the sedan that looks as good as the NSX widebody, I'd get one.:D This guy gets a :up:

#12 ·
Hey thanks Dan (loxllxol) .......look aCcOrDv6VTEC3R, since you live in southern cali, not to far from the shop i work at im pretty sure........bring the car to me and ill have my body shop guy take a look at it and see how much he'll charge you to pull the dent out and im sure i can work something out on that NSX widebody.......hit me up on my email, enviousakkordv6@aol.com.......thanks again Dan (loxllxol), i try to do what i can, its my job :D .......peace.

#14 ·
Go for It.

I know I am ordering with EnViOuS aKkOrD. I'm ordering a bunch or stuff from him, and he's always there to answer the questions. It sounds like a good deal to me, but i'd also consider getting a kit with that as well. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.