Accord V6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polarized film!

5K views 83 replies 29 participants last post by  CrazyHorse 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys and gals, i dont know if you all remember but a while back there was a guy selling polarized film, and with this you could "reverse" the effects of all the LCD screen in our cars!!! well i had ordered some off him and i just ran out last week. I ordered some more.. and i got alot more then i thought i would!

so now i am selling some.

i am willing to sell in any size... but with a 6" X 9" square you will have more then enough for all 3 LCD's (in EX v6 models)

price 13$ (+3% if paying by paypal)

so for 13$ this is a REAL easy mod and it looks wicked!

any questions post them here for everybody to see, and be answered :)

#16 ·
there is an LED back there... i already did the LED conversion.

you can make it whatever color you can get LED's in.
No I mean it acutally makes it look like LED. You know like an alarm clock with the red numbers against the black backround.

Not the bulb you use to light it up :p .

#22 ·
you have to change the bulbs to leds first, the film doesn't light up by itself.....

when you change the bulbs to leds, you'll get the background to the led color you put in and the letters are still black, this film have REVERSE effect on the display, instead of having blue led background, it changes the numbers to blue instead with black background.

confusing? :)

#23 ·
you have to change the bulbs to leds first, the film doesn't light up by itself.....

when you change the bulbs to leds, you'll get the background to the led color you put in and the letters are still black, this film have REVERSE effect on the display, instead of having blue led background, it changes the numbers to blue instead with black background.

confusing? :)
not confusing :banana: thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.