Accord V6 Forum banner

cls seats in an accord

4K views 35 replies 17 participants last post by  NikonAV6 
#1 ·
I bought some cls seats. I plan on installing them soon. Can anyone give me the wiring digram for the seats. I need the stock accord diagram and cls diagram. If anyone has a manual please scan it for me. I would appreciate it very much. Thanks

#3 ·
y would u install those, arent they the same on our cars???
Yeah they have the same mounts and even the power seat for the driver side plugs right up. They will fit because they are from the same car frame wise. Unless you can get the wiring the power seat for the passenger side will not work.

#5 ·
Hey plum are you sure they just plug in? I rember reading somewhere on AV6.com that is not a direct fit electric connection. I would like to make sure before I plug in. And power for the passanger seat I will run power for this while installing. Oh ya I have 98 so air bags are not an issue

#6 ·
Your right, I forgot the CL-S seats have airbags in them so the plug will not fit. Though I think the 2001-2002 AV6 can have it plugged in since they come with the same side airbags.

So they will be able to fit in with no problem but making the power seat adjustment and airbags work might not be possible.

:(

#9 ·
Your right, I forgot the CL-S seats have airbags in them so the plug will not fit. Though I think the 2001-2002 AV6 can have it plugged in since they come with the same side airbags.

So they will be able to fit in with no problem but making the power seat adjustment and airbags work might not be possible.

:(
oh did they change the side airbags for the 01-02's? my 00 has side airbags...

#10 ·
#14 ·
I bought some cls seats. I plan on installing them soon. Can anyone give me the wiring digram for the seats. I need the stock accord diagram and cls diagram. If anyone has a manual please scan it for me. I would appreciate it very much. Thanks

Bump

#15 ·
SEATS AN MODULE

The seats from the CL are not compatible with any of our cars that I can see. I have the manual for them both and you forget that the CL seats has heat as well as the power memory module and the seat control is in the door on the CL. The wiring harness is also different and the airbags in the seats also tie in with the SRS system computer which are not compatible....

#19 ·
All im looking for is a diagram. If some one has one please scan it. I can handle the rest.

#20 ·
Can anyone scan the accord seat wiring diagram? I need to find what wires provide power, ground , seat belt light. Thanks I have a 98 so no need for air bag stuff

#22 ·
ex accords DO come with heated seats.... in Canada, power and ground isn't going to help you if the CLS controls are in the door like 3.0 said. I do want to heat my leather eventually, basically it's just some module under the dash along w/ the elements in the seat. anyone in canada wanna find me some charcoal leather seats?

#23 ·
The controls are on the seat! All I need is a diagram! I have confidence in what im doing, I just need to identify the wires. Thanks for the input. I was trying to find the helms wire diagram.
I thought someone here could scan it for me. Thanks for the help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.