Accord V6 Forum banner

How many of you are truly interested in this kit?

Product Poll: XS BODY KIT

4K views 79 replies 28 participants last post by  Hairballs58 
#1 ·
The most sought after lip kit, the XS kit. As all of you know Sirsig who has this kit (I hope that he doesn't mind me using pics of his car), was one of the first. As I have found out thru my research and speaking with the company that helped pioneer this kit, this kit was made in collaboration with Xenon and later abandoned due to lack of interest. This is a poly-urethane lip kit. This kit goes over your stock bumpers. Bear in mind that this kit is made specifically for the 2001-2002 Honda Accord Coupe. It has the cutouts for the stock fog lights and is not a cheap imitation that will crack. It comes in 4 pieces, 2 sideskirts, front bumper and rear bumper. I am trying to organize V6P.net as a distributor of this kit. Due to all of the senior mods and everyone else who helps with v6p being busy trying to organize the new e-store promotions. We have to rally together to express our interest in this kit so that it doesn't disappear again. We are aiming for 10 people for a group buy. This all depends on final negotiations with the company, but the expected price range of this kit will be from $600-$725. If we get even more than 10 people we can try to get a better price. Vote in this poll, so that we can work together to make this a reality. Here are some pics of the kit.

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
Spyder, please talk to Maurice or Dizzy ASAP about this, and let them know you're posting this as "Product Poll" in V6P Product section. They will decide if this is appropriate or not.

The reason being by posting it in V6P product section, you're now linking V6P, the company, to this product and its vendor. Also, in a way, given this product the "V6P Recommended" approval, which is not the case until Maurice and Dizzy gives the go ahead.

I understand you're all for good causes, but just please be carefull with these kind of things. They're nice people and I am sure you will reach acceptable arrangement if you talk to them. However, please understand that in business world, reputation is everything and needs to be safeguarded.

Until then, I am locking this thread.

#17 ·
Thank you all for voting keep them coming. Unfortunately as of now they are not even offering the kit in pieces. If we get the kit going than we might be able to convince them to sell it to us in parts as well. I will post exact details of what falls into the ballpark later tonight.

#21 ·
Yea this is really going to happen if we can convince the V6P senior team that it is worth them investing their time into this product. Now I spoke to Maurice and the company that makes these kits. The low end of the ballpark which I said is $600 is just for the kit and the high end $700-$725 would include the kit and it would be painted. The real thing is that this kit has not been produced in about 2 years. The company has the mold but we have to convince them to even start making this kit again. So as for all of you just buying up pieces of the kit, that will most likely not happen now. We would have to place the initial order for the kits and then we could try to get it by pieces. Or you could do what blackdragon said, which is for all of you who want a specific part to get together and just buy one kit. Keep the votes coming and the questions, I'll be checking into this to answer and address any problems you may have. BTW I thought that more people were interested, how come I am not seeing all of V6P gathering to make this a reality? ;) Nah guys and gals j/k.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.