Accord V6 Forum banner

How many of you are truly interested in this kit?

Product Poll: XS BODY KIT

4K views 79 replies 28 participants last post by  Hairballs58 
#1 ·
The most sought after lip kit, the XS kit. As all of you know Sirsig who has this kit (I hope that he doesn't mind me using pics of his car), was one of the first. As I have found out thru my research and speaking with the company that helped pioneer this kit, this kit was made in collaboration with Xenon and later abandoned due to lack of interest. This is a poly-urethane lip kit. This kit goes over your stock bumpers. Bear in mind that this kit is made specifically for the 2001-2002 Honda Accord Coupe. It has the cutouts for the stock fog lights and is not a cheap imitation that will crack. It comes in 4 pieces, 2 sideskirts, front bumper and rear bumper. I am trying to organize V6P.net as a distributor of this kit. Due to all of the senior mods and everyone else who helps with v6p being busy trying to organize the new e-store promotions. We have to rally together to express our interest in this kit so that it doesn't disappear again. We are aiming for 10 people for a group buy. This all depends on final negotiations with the company, but the expected price range of this kit will be from $600-$725. If we get even more than 10 people we can try to get a better price. Vote in this poll, so that we can work together to make this a reality. Here are some pics of the kit.

See less See more
#28 ·
wow i thought alot more people with 01-02 accord would be interested in it...... I know i am i got the money waiting.... this is a rare kit and if no one shows interest its gonna be gone..... and its better then getting the 98-00 bumper conversion so you can put on the wings west lip

#35 ·
i'm sorry airswpes but until we have enough interest we don't even know if they will come out with the kit. let alone just the sides. Everyone who is interested in this kit should try to rally other people. Please do your part to make sure that this kit is not lost again.

#39 ·
this thread is a preliminary thread just to guage interest. It is true that I have found out where we can get this kit. Since all of V6P seniors are busy organizing the christmas special I was given permission to organize this thread so that we can see how many people *actually* want this. When v6p comes down to final negotations with the company we will get the group buy going. As of now it doesnt look in our favor.

#50 ·
okay update people. Right now Garret gme2001 has taken it upon himself to make this happen. I would like for this to go thru. THe more support the better we can convince v6p to sell this product. So as soon as I find anything out I will update this page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.