Accord V6 Forum banner

Apexi Accord 6Cyl Coupe World Sport II Cat Back Exhaust System OUT!!!

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Sick6speed 
#1 ·
#2 ·
beautiful!! Not too overpriced either. I was gonna get the borla, but I think this changes my mind. Someone should buy them so we can here the note. Dyno's too!!!

#4 ·
Does all Apexi sound as ricey as this frickin idiot I raced in a Spec V?
If so, I'm gonna run all you jobbers over with my 40cc mini-bike!! lol

#6 ·
brex said:
bleh.. all catback system are the same... only difference is the material that they claim to make them in..

:rofl3:
and the exhauast note. honestly, i think the primary reasons that ppl buy a catback is the exhaust tone, and looks. no reall power gains there. now im not bashing them at all...in fact im looking for some comptechs myself...

#7 ·
brex said:
bleh.. all catback system are the same... only difference is the material that they claim to make them in..

:rofl3:
Very true.

I will keep my TANABE EXHAUST ANY DAY!

No matter what a manufacture does all exhaust systems will give same power outputs but might only change the sound slightly.

Give me a full titanium to shave 40 pounds for 1k-1200 and im there.

#8 · (Edited)
the world sports series of exhaust are very very quiet exhausts. It is what apexi believes the oem exhaust should've been like. My friend had one on his 94 lude and you couldn't even tell he had an exhaust unless you actually saw it.
One thing i'm not sure about is apexi's quality. My brother had the n1 exhaust on his integra and after about 2-3 years he had rust holes all around the area where the piping meets the muffler. You can literally stick your finger in the hole and feel whats inside the exhaust.

#9 ·
lazybum said:
the world sports series of exhaust are very very quiet exhausts. It is what apexi believes the oem exhaust should've been like. My friend had one on his 94 lude and you couldn't even tell he had an exhaust unless you actually saw it.
One thing i'm not sure about is apexi's quality. My brother had the n1 exhaust on his integra and after about 2-3 years he had rust holes all around the area where the piping meets the muffler. You can literally stick your finger in the hole and feel whats inside the exhaust.
yea i heard they are pretty quiet. my friend had an apexi system a while back and it wasnt very impressive. anybody found sound clips??

#10 ·
My buddy has it on his Integra, this kit looks similar. I personally don't care for it on the Integra and I think it looks identical to the Borla, an exhaust system I am not impressed with either. I don't think that it is an improvement or better choice than something comparably priced or even a bit more.

#12 ·
I have it on my my 93 accord w/ h22. The WS is basically for people that dont want to hear their exhaust until you really get on it. At idle and cruising speeds, you cant hear it at all. But once you get over about 3500 rpms or you floor it, it has a nice deep tone to it. The only thing I dont like about mine is the muffler can is HUGE. Which maybe something they have changed for this new design.

#14 ·
Just thought I would share, the WS2 exhaust is not available yet for the 7th gen accord. I called Apexi and the company advertising it in the first thread today and they are estimating a release date of sometime this month. BTW don't order the exhaust from NOPI either, I did and recieved an integra exhaust. When I called them to see WTF, they gave me very bad customer service insisting that I recieved the right part even though I gave them the right part # from apexi because NOPI has the wrong one. Hopefully this is just an isolated incident from NOPI, since I would hate to think they treat all of their customers this way.

#15 · (Edited)
will9455 said:
Just thought I would share, the WS2 exhaust is not available yet for the 7th gen accord. I called Apexi and the company advertising it in the first thread today and they are estimating a release date of sometime this month. BTW don't order the exhaust from NOPI either, I did and recieved an integra exhaust. When I called them to see WTF, they gave me very bad customer service insisting that I recieved the right part even though I gave them the right part # from apexi because NOPI has the wrong one. Hopefully this is just an isolated incident from NOPI, since I would hate to think they treat all of their customers this way.

i remember reading other posts. . .. you're not the only one who has bad things to say about them

EDIT: refering to your bad experience w/nopi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.