Accord V6 Forum banner

Halo blewout

1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  kpdoughboy 
#1 ·
i just installed my projectors with the halos like couple days ago. it was fine all nite yesterday and when i got home my passenger side stopped working. Has anyone else who got the projectors had this problem.

#7 ·
macboi said:
just curious kp, is the halo connected to a ballast?
Also, did you buy them off of ebay?

I'm getting mine from www.matrixracing.com ..............I hope you didnt order them from these guys, cause now im scared.........!

#8 ·
well...i called the ebay seller i got the lights from and he said he would exchange the bad one so its coo now i guess. and macboi, i spliced them into the parking lights. im pretty sure they are rite cuz it did work and the driver side still works. they did not come with a balast so i could only splice them. i just hope this ebay seller comes through. i bought them through an ebay seller but not using ebay so yea.. technically i didnt go through ebay. this guy sold them to me for 210 out the door and i picked them up so no shipping cost either. he is located in cerritos if anyone is interested.

#10 ·
Godzilla78 said:
Do you know if the LED was connected with a resistor??? i just got mine too ... does yours have 3 lights or just 2 projector lights???

thanks!
i dont know if there is a resistor connected to the LED. you dont really have access to it since its in the housing, unless you open it up which im not gonna do. Well the ebay seller i got the projectors from was nice enough to let me exchange so im happy.... well atleast until this new one blows out which i hope doesnt happen. also..i talked to this ebay seller today and he said he doesnt mind selling the projectors outside of ebay in the so cal area for 210 out the door. he is located in cerritos and will arrange pick ups. i would reccomend buying from him since he let me do an exchange. pm me if anyone wants his number.

#17 ·
^^ your probably going to have to open it up and fix it.

tony, little jimmy's headlights are like that too.. he showed me, hit his headlights a few times and it came back on.. i think its just a bad connection or something.. you might have to open it back up.

#18 ·
shwoogy said:
my halos burned out 4 days after i got them and i never contacted the seller from ebay:( anyone know if someone can repalce does led's???
i would contact your ebay seller about it. Or maybe Depo i guess cuz i think they are the actual mfg. It was easy for me to exchange with my ebay seller because i did a pick up with him. We didnt actually go through ebay since we in the same area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.