Accord V6 Forum banner

7gen owners pls post pic of your sound system & custom trunk

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  The Sync 
#1 · (Edited)
come on guys, I know a lot of you had upgrade your factory sound. please post pic of what you had done. sharing is caring :)

#2 · (Edited)
Not much.. but it's a start.

tommy429 said:
come on peoples show us your custom sound system :)

Here's my system mods so far... I have the Nav-TV (www.nav-tv.com) unit for the factory navigation system and a new PS2 (the small one) in the glove box. I am planning on doing a small sub enclosure in the trunk, but haven't gotten that far yet.

#7 ·
autophiles said:
Yeah.. I was a little hesitant at first.. but it was totally worth it! It really comes in handy.. and not to mention it's a factory location for the dvd/'ps2 monitor :)
damn i wish i had Navi... so cool. i heard thru the grapevine that the dvd kit voids the honda navi warranty... true or no?

sick movie by the way, def a personal fav

#8 ·
v6SicksSpeed said:
damn i wish i had Navi... so cool. i heard thru the grapevine that the dvd kit voids the honda navi warranty... true or no?

sick movie by the way, def a personal fav
I'm not sure about the voiding of the warranty.. but it's easy to take out if anything breaks... all it basically is is an adaptor that is plug & play.. there's no sodering to boards or anything. Hopefully I won't have to find out :angel:

#10 ·
Autophiles, what kit did you use to make your Nav screen a TV screen? I didn't see one for the +03 Accord.

#11 ·
The Sync said:
Autophiles, what kit did you use to make your Nav screen a TV screen? I didn't see one for the +03 Accord.
To be honest with you, I don't really know. The local stereo shop I go to ordered it and installed it. I think they said that it was similar to the one for the Acura CL/TL. I think the majority of the kits are similar.. just subtle differences in different applications. I would e-mail them if you want some concrete answers. Hope that helped:)

#13 ·
autophiles, you got PM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.