Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: HID - Phillips Plug-n-Plag

1K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  BiggyMcWang 
#1 ·
Phillips HID Kit - OEM white

I had this set for my Accord, but my TSX comes with HID stock, so they are of no use to me now. I'd rather sell them to a forum member who will get good use out of them instead of putting them on ebay.

• 2 bulbs
  • 2 ballests
  • plug and play wiring
  • instructions

Box:

Bulb:

Phillips ballest in and out of protective shell:

Plug and Play wires for Accord:

Asking $250 + shiping from 60504.
If you are in the Chicago or Indianapolis areas, you can pick them up.
(If needed, I can even install them for you)

Post any questions here...

Thanks, e_lectro :D

See less See more
#9 ·
what color do they brite up.
Brite up? You mean what colors are they before the warm up? Like most hid, they go through a blue phase. At least that is what I remember..

how much for just the relay wires?
How about $250 plus shipping? :D I hate to break up the set as they are not as usible without the wiring.

yeah i think the internet ate it .. pooey haha
Problem solved!

#12 ·
from the looks of it i had that exact same kit...and it is slightly bluer than most 4300k kits....i was told that it burns at 5000k. In any case, the color is the most beautiful of HID's in my opinion

#13 ·
is it built in ignitors?

im interested in the kit, i might not need the relay though

it looks like its d2r bulb that's been rebased to 9006 right?

what kinda of bulbs are they? phillips 85122? or 85123?

how long has the kit and bulbs been used? how many hours?

and lastly how is the condition? *like new*??
thanks

#24 ·
I'll tell you this... it was worth the 40.. haha damn me for buying it one week early. I bought a kit and it didn't come with relays... (FOG Mod) so i got fooked. Cuz it draws alot of current on stocks so eventually my lights shut off. HID install rule number 1... never use stock wires for HID kit. You have to get the relay and harness or else you will eventually melt your wires. Luckily it had only been a few days and no damage was done. Just that it was inefficient current to ignite my bulbs. They shipped it to me next day. Make sure to ask them for the instructions on what wire to connect where if you've never done this before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.