Mount kit in progress - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 5TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1994-1997) > 5G HONDA ACCORD TECHNICAL DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2003, 08:21 PM   #1

Mount kit in progress

Ok the mount kit got the manual trans swap is going to be about $600 that is the estimated price as of right now and is still in development. it is going to look badass though. It will be done soon guys be patient ill keep updating
omega c9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 7th, 2003, 08:40 PM   #2

sweet!!!
cranberynvodka is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2003, 09:04 AM   #3

Any chance of purchasing measured prints for the mounts at a lesser cost for those of us capable of fabricating them ourselves?
roosplash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old July 8th, 2003, 04:14 PM   #4
Team Illusive Member

Send a message via AIM to _Keith_
Holy crap 600? gesh.

Any chance of a groupbuy to drop the price?

Engine mounts kits dont cost that much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Best Scion club around
_Keith_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2003, 06:41 PM   #5

you gotta talk to 5150autosports this mount kit is custom and is not cheap like hasport and all that bs. go to www.5150autosports.com and contact aidan and negotiate with him not me
Old July 8th, 2003, 09:55 PM   #6
bryan <3's bomex

coolio. i gotta go find someone to teach me stick. woohoo!
photos:

myspace:

hincity:
mastadulog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2003, 11:03 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by _Keith_ on July 8th, 2003 at 06:14 PM

Holy crap 600? gesh.

Any chance of a groupbuy to drop the price?

Engine mounts kits dont cost that much!
As I recall Omega said these were going to be milled from billet aluminium. That with the fact we will have to pay for 5150's R&D costs is why they are costing so much. That is also why I asked if I could possibly purchase prints for less money cause I have the ability to make them myself
Old July 8th, 2003, 11:33 PM   #8

yup high quality stuff thanks for remembering you might be able to buy the prints but i dont know if aidan will be koo with that you have to talk to him im not involved in this dont even say i recommended you or anything i dont like to be part of any money transactions that doesnt have to do with me directly. when i get more updates of the process i will give you more updates
Old July 9th, 2003, 07:31 AM   #9

I remebered cause Im that interested in the swap! However the reason I remebered is cause you said billet aluminum. DING DING DING.....BIG MONEY! Ill hold off abit see how your updates are comming along befor I make any $600 desisions
Old July 9th, 2003, 01:24 PM   #10

the price will most likely come down as more people buy it. 600 is the estimated cost and you can save money by doing the swap yourself if you have the know how the only part that is annoying is making the clutch lines
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in