lowering question - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 5TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1994-1997) > 5G HONDA ACCORD WHEELS, TIRES, & SUSPENSION DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 6th, 2003, 05:41 PM   #1

lowering question

ok, i know i've already made a thread about the coilovers but that fell through. i just got my wheels on and now i wanna lower it but, it doesnt seem like i have too much room to do it. my wheels are 17x7.5 with 215/50/17's on it. any suggestions will be great. thanks!
jaydubbs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 6th, 2003, 06:04 PM   #2

how low do you want to go? 1 finger gap or bigger?
DaRude1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2003, 08:54 PM   #3
bryan <3's bomex

if you barely want it lower than stock, go with pro-kits. i just won an auction for 125
photos:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
myspace:

hincity:
mastadulog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old July 6th, 2003, 09:02 PM   #4
FREUNDE MIT DEM TEUFEL

Quote:
Originally posted by mastadulog on July 6th, 2003 at 07:54 PM

if you barely want it lower than stock, go with pro-kits. i just won an auction for 125
I've got 18 - 225 - 45. I am only using Eibachs pro-kit. The height is perfect, it got rid of that damn gap after I put my wheels on but it's not too low that I bottom out evrywhere. They are not too stiff eitehr, almost feels like stock on stock shocks... I plan oon getting KYB gr2's for a stiffer ride. The prokit lowered my car about 1.5 - 1.75 inches.

jimmyrecluse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2003, 09:21 PM   #5

if you want a nice stance stock just go with a eibach sportline its for the 4 cyl but it should drop you about to almost 2 inches but not quite and they will ride smoother and i had 17" in the beginning so im telling you from experience. dont worry about room you wil be fine.
omega c9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2003, 10:03 PM   #6

I love this forum! thanks a lot you guys! oh, and ill have pics up as soon as everything is finished! thanks! i was thinkin about getting the neuspeed sports, i found an auction on ebay, 139 with free shipping. what do you all think?
Old July 7th, 2003, 06:35 PM   #7

thats fine not dirt cheap but a decent price
omega c9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2003, 12:03 AM   #8

DON'T GET NEUSPEED SPORTLINES..... NO NO NO.... they are horrible, and i have a bunch of performance shops that will back me up on this comment. Neuspeed sportlines definatly sag 99.9% of the time over time. Eibach prokits have been proven to never sag over time.
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2003, 09:30 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by TeamAccordBros on July 9th, 2003 at 07:03 AM

DON'T GET NEUSPEED SPORTLINES..... NO NO NO.... they are horrible, and i have a bunch of performance shops that will back me up on this comment. Neuspeed sportlines definatly sag 99.9% of the time over time. Eibach prokits have been proven to never sag over time.
somethin told me not to get them, thanks
Old July 9th, 2003, 11:50 AM   #10

somethin told me not to get them, thanks
[/QUOTE]

Bender is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2003, 11:56 AM   #11
The OG is here!!!

Smile Springs and coilovers

Right now i have Eibach Prokit 1.5in and 215/50/R17 and i elminate the gaps.eheh My new setup will be KYB GR2 with Coilovers it will hopefully be a smoooth ride. Later after i install this setup i might sell my Eibach Prokit.

Mods on my car here:

TJP_AccordV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in