Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums - View Single Post - 2006 Hyundai Sonata
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2005, 06:51 PM   #5
Plumaccordcoupe
Honda/Acura Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Plumaccordcoupe
Great thread TH23 .

Not crazy about the interior but the 3.3L V6 is a big plus .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH23
Unfortunately, the 2006 Sonata is missing some of the optional luxury features we've come to expect in a modern family sedan. Goodies such as HID headlamps, Navigation system, satellite radio, dual-zone climate control, and power adjustable pedals are not available at all. Strangely, the Korean Domestic Model (KDM) Sonata is available with such premium features as an Electronically Controlled Suspension (ECS), the aforementioned power adjustable pedals, and a reverse warning system.
Because just like the Japanese car companies, Hyundai likes to chop the great innovative features out of the cars they import to America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH23
Despite those unique styling cues, the nose still manages to have a familiar look to it (I can't put my finger on what car it resembles though).
I can't either .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Senior Moderator and Florida Co-Moderator

If you have any questions or need to report something, either PM me or if I am online, IM me.

July Calendar:
Plumaccordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote