Accord V6 Forum banner

H&R OE

700 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  0Tolerance 
#1 ·
Anybody have the H&R OE springs? I’m interested in seeing what the .75/.50 drop looks like on a sedan. I know, I know a lot of you like the “slammed” look but I’m just looking for a subtle gap fill for my plus sized rims. A also live in Maine and don’t feel like helping the state plow in the winter and I don’t want to start messing with camber and new shocks $$$$$$

#2 ·
I have H&R OE spring but I haven't install them yet.. most likely this weekend.. (and maybe not)
it for a v6 2001 sedan.

I'll take before and after pictures just to give you idea.

#3 ·
I also have been thinking about H&R OE springs since the car is not pushed very hard and is going to my wife and is a family car. I am also thinking of using either the 6MT or ACURA TL shocks with the TSX 17X7 wheels and the 27.2 & 20mm TL 6MT bars. The goal is to have a car that handles a little better, with a stock or better ride yet not floaty, looks stock. I want the car to look stock so as not to appear any more desireable to thiefs. Some of the areas that I and my wife have to park in are not the best/safest for cars. Also some the roads look the city paved over a dirt road without smoothing it out first.

Tim

#5 · (Edited)
arom said:
AWSOME!!

Hey, where did you get 'em from and for what price?
I got them from tirerack.com

I only got them @ tirerack because I could get my Koni also @ 1 place +

0% APR on credit card for 6months (miniumn purchase $500 transaction)..
so when I pay it back.. and not worry about interests.

I heard you get a better deal here:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54201
$150.00 shipped... but don't take my word for it.

#8 ·
ill sell some H&R sports (1.5f 1.3R) to anyone, for $130 only used for about 4 Months pertty much brand new. Send me a PM As far as the OE id go with the sport because you can do plus size rims with those and its a nice drop, just wasnt low enough for me.

#9 ·
Deepa said:
ill sell some H&R sports (1.5f 1.3R) to anyone, for $130 only used for about 4 Months pertty much brand new. Send me a PM As far as the OE id go with the sport because you can do plus size rims with those and its a nice drop, just wasnt low enough for me.

Well,

You'll be dumping extra $$$ as a camber kit WILL be required.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.