Accord V6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Tons of TLS/CLS/AV6 parts .. Wheels, Evo Exhaust, Headers, Port and Polish, etc.

2K views 37 replies 11 participants last post by  CrazyHorse 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: TLS/CLS/AV6 parts .. SC, Wheels, Evo Exhaust, Headers, Port and Polish, etc.

My car is going back to stock, so heres a list of goodies for sale. Buy more then one thing and Ill see if I can work out a discount for you :D

Ill list the big one first and then go onto the other

COMPTECH SUPERCHARGER
This is a kit I bought of a guy with a CL Type S. It will work on a TL Type S although you may need to buy a fan shroud, not sure? Everything is included. I bought new Spark Plugs too for it too. I will include quite a few various size hoses for the kit, as when I recieved the kit they were missing, as well as hose clamps, and some additional hardware. As we all know, small things are easy to lose lmao, so I just wanted to give a heads up that one or two bolts may be missing, although I think everything should be there.

Reason for selling: For some reason my car didnt like the supercharger, right after I put it on. My car started and ran, but then sputtered and died shortly after. The car then proceeded to try adn start but not crank. Acura currently has my car, and told me it could be a bad TPS or the headgasket is blown. One of the two. Either way, the supercharger was not affected and is still in excellent condition. (The kit came with new spark plugs when I got it, but I bought a NEW set regardless). I just had the supercharger looked at by a local shop and I was told it is in excellent condition for having 15000 miles on it. (Pretty sure its 15000 miles)

2275 Dollars. I can have the Supercharger Polished for 250 dollars if your interested.
------------------------------------
1. FS: Brand new 52mm; Electric Greddy Fuel Pressure and Electric Boost Gauge

I want to get 200 bucks for each. Both gauges are around 260 when bought new. Both gauges are white .. and only the numbers light up at night .. unlike the **** brands such as autometers that light the entire gauge. It lights up green, and the needle red. When turned on/off they sweep to where it should be (on=the current reading off=off the scale). Both gauges are metric.

Gauges come with the power cable and data cable (ie. what comes back from the conversion box to the gauge to display the reading on the gauge).

What i will include for you since im ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so nice is the following

1. LED Switch, so you dont have to tap any power sources ... you can run this right to your battery
2. bus fuse for the switch.
3. extra wire to run from the gauges/led switch and battery
4. The hose necessary to hook the boost gauge box to the vacuum line
5. The T-valve needed to connect the vacuum line, to the black box line for the boost gauge
6. The wire connectors that connect to the LED Switch

All these are little things, but trust me, they add up real quick. I spent in the area of 40 bucks extra for this minor crap, lmao

GAUGES SAT ON MY STEERING WHEELS AND WERE HOOKED UP FOR TESTING, (IE. Make sure they worked) AND WORK PERFECT !! I think I even still have the boxes

200 is pretty much my firm price =) .. some room to work with

-------------------------------------------------------
2. Greddy EVO 2 Exhaust - Acura CL-S, TL-S, maybe AV6?

It's made for a CL but I had it on my TL with no problems other then one side hanging about .5" lower then the other (this could probably be fixed with some adjustments, I was just lazy). This exhaust sounds amazing, it sounds like a g35/350z only deeper and more refined. There are a few marks from daily driving on the exhaust, and I think a scratch or two on the bottom of the exhaust. This does not affect performance at all, and can only be seen from underneath the car. Im asking for less then half of what the exhaust is worth, the MSRP is close to 1100 dollars. You can expect to gain roughly 10-15hp from this exhaust.

Looking for 550 and shipping

-----------------------------------
3. 19 x 8" Axis Mod with Nitto 555 ... 225/35/19 with 35 offset, 5 x 114.3 and 5 x 100

OK guys heres the deal. I have 19" Axis Mod Seven these wheels on my Acura TL-S. They have Nitto 555; two newer 225/35/19 Tires on em with about 75-50%, and two with about65-70%. These wheels also come with Gorilla Lug nuts and key lock.

I have a tire warrynty on the two older tires, so once the tread gets low stick a nail in em and go get two free brand new tires. Apparently there is free balance and rotation on them as well. (From what I was told when I purchased these, also Im unsure if this warrynty is transfreable .. but I dont see why not)

The wheels are in good condition,. The only really bad thing about them is that one of them has about a 1" piece missing on the lip (i have pictures). Some curbage marks and one tire has a bit of wear on the inside, still plenty of tread !!!

They are a 5 x 114.3 lug pattern and a 5 x 100 pattern as well. I believe the offset is 35. There is about 2" of dish on them.

Please keep in mind these wheels are 2800 dollars new with the Nitto from Axis ... I think off whatever website the cheapest you can get them for is about 2500 with tires + shipping, but no replacement and balance/rotation warrynty.

Looking for 950

this is the one with the lip i was talking about

------------------------------------------------
4. Port and polished intake manifold and throttle body from J32A2 Motor .. TL/CL Type S motor

Greg at OFL Motorsports did the work. My car dynoed with a CAI and the port and polish Intake Manifold and Throttle Body and put down 218whp. Stock TL-s/CL-S is about 200-203whp. I have the video if you would like to see it. If someone could upload it for me I'll put the link on. Also I cant find the dynograph, but I know its somewhere in my room, so Ill keep on looking for it

Intake mani:
Before:

After:

TB:
Before:

After:

Looking for 900 bucks for both. Or trade me stock CLS/TLS parts and take both for 450bucks.
-----------------------------
5. Megan Racing Headers for CLS/TLS/AV6

These are brand new !!! I just opened the box to make sure everything was there, I was going to install them, but my car is going back to stock. The gaskets are even still in the plastic !!! I got these off ebay a while back and NEVER installed them. Therefore I am unsure if they will fit properly or not, however two other people did buy headers from the same batch and they said they had no fitment problems what so ever.

200 Bucks
-------------------------------
6. 02-03 SSM Acura OEM Front Lip

The lip came via DHL, and they ****ed it up. By ****ed up I mean I only got 3/4 of the lip lol. Imagine the lip, right where there right side should begin to curve to the end of the lip is missing. So Im selling cheap, maybe you can have it fixed?

25 Bucks
--------------------------------
7. Auto Meter Sport-Comp Nitrous Gauge

Sport-Comp Series 2-5/8" Mechanical Gauge - Nitrous Pressure 0-1600 PSI

Not much really else to tell. I've had the gauge for a while and I'm pretty sure it works, (never hooked it up, I just used the bottle gauge). The gauge is missing the bulb in the back (only a couple dollars to replace)

25 Bucks

----------------------------------

**** ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING ****

See less See more
#28 ·
steve like i said .. i just purchased a new set of plugs. do you read or are you mentally disabled. This means ontop of the spark plugs recieved, I bought another set. what dont you understand steve. The gauges, what am I holding off on, I supplied pictures of the gauges that are inclusive of their numeric values ... so what am I being "shady" about?

And I guess Tischer Acura did a wonderful job uninstalling it steve, i had to buy extra hardware and hosing. The icebox is also in questionable condition from when I recieved it, but I fixed it.

Get the tampon out of your vagina steve. And stop crapping my threads. Im not ripping anyone off. Im offering full refunds to anyone if the item isnt as described.

Additionally steve, hes the shady person. I dont car if you had problems. I was able to uninstall the supercharger kit and put all my stock aprts back on in the matter of 1 day. Your car sat at Tischer Acura for about 4 weeks before I recieved my item. Thats what I call a crappy seller. I began paying for a SC that I didnt even recieve.

#29 · (Edited)
how ma i shadey jumping forums

Originally Posted by square_pusher
Are you Hurleysurf24 from Acurazine?

Sounds like it- http://www.acurazine.com/forums/sho...96&page=1&pp=25

Everyone should read the above thread- but I guess it's okay if he's willing to stand behind his items.

whiteaccordcoupe
clean and simple

whiteaccordcoupe is Offline:
Chapter: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Ride: 2002 Accord EX V6 Coupe
Trader Rating: (8)
View My Gallery: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by square_pusher
Are you Hurleysurf24 from Acurazine?

Sounds like it- http://www.acurazine.com/forums/sho...96&page=1&pp=25

Everyone should read the above thread- but I guess it's okay if he's willing to stand behind his items.

wanna sell me your mufflers for 40 bucks shipped?

May 18th, 2005, 08:18 PM #13
AcuraTLTypeS

AcuraTLTypeS is Online:
Chapter: FLORIDA
Ride: Acura TL Type S
Trader Rating: (0) nope. yea mrsteve made me look like a piece of ****. like i said ill stand behind what i sale. and if it doesnt work i will give you a full refund.

im not out to rip anyone off.

obviouslly im not trying to lie abotu who I am or what Im selling, or the antics of Mrsteve

#33 ·
AcuraTLTypeS said:
steve like i said .. i just purchased a new set of plugs. do you read or are you mentally disabled. This means ontop of the spark plugs recieved, I bought another set. what dont you understand steve. The gauges, what am I holding off on, I supplied pictures of the gauges that are inclusive of their numeric values ... so what am I being "shady" about?
I didn't say you were shady. I said you are a pain in the ass and a liar.

And I guess Tischer Acura did a wonderful job uninstalling it steve, i had to buy extra hardware and hosing. The icebox is also in questionable condition from when I recieved it, but I fixed it.
The hardware that you needed to purcahse and the vacuum lines that were missing remain on my car. I needed them to put my car back to stock.

Im offering full refunds to anyone if the item isnt as described.
Whatever. You aren't are credible person. That guarantee is worthless IMO.

Additionally steve, hes the shady person. I dont car if you had problems. I was able to uninstall the supercharger kit and put all my stock aprts back on in the matter of 1 day. Your car sat at Tischer Acura for about 4 weeks before I recieved my item. Thats what I call a crappy seller. I began paying for a SC that I didnt even recieve.
They would have been able to do it in one day, but the tech had a dealth in the family and the alternator pulley needed was on backorder. You knew the terms of the sale when you sent payment. I kept you informed throughout the process. (Although you lied about that to PayPal remember? Kind of like how you lied about being at Tischer Acura for an EGR problem.) Oh and it was 3 weeks not 4 weeks.

This isn't about me, so no need to talk about what I did. This is about you and your pathalogical lying as proven in the threads for which I posted links previously.

#34 ·
so your saying .. the vacuum lines that came with the kit stayed on your car, even though you never stated that in your sale or at any time during the almost four weeks it took to get here. Or the hardware? Right ...

Stop crapping on my thread unless your a potential buyer. Go make another thread if you have a problem regarding what Im selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.