-Sponsorship possibilities
-HOTTEST car at the Round-up wins a spot at the Washington Hot Import Nights

Register for HIN
6726 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061
DIRECTIONS TO VENUE
Phone: 410-760-6600

***Just Tires is located across from the Glen Burnie mall***

Bring your family, friends, local car nuts, and come enjoy some fun under the sun.

There should be plenty of parking but I'd like to get a roll call started to properly setup a HOT meet.

ROLL CALL

See less See more
#16 ·
Dizzy said:
Go HIN: Any hints on how telele can get a Dunlop sponsorship? He has entered his car at many car shows and has one of the finest Accord V6's in this region. V6P is planning to shoot an interview with him as well ;)

Thanks!

Dizzy
I dont control that but the individuals that can may will be there.

Remember the trick in locking sponsorships is showing the sponsors that alot of eyes will be on your vehicle. They dont care what you win, what you've done.... all they care is how many eye balls will be on your vehicle.

#17 ·
I'm sorry you asked for hints.... well here's what I'd do....

next time you are at a show.... make sure its a big show... here's a sales plug... go to HIN, all our shows are big! set up a camera on a pod w/ your car at an angle where you can get the car and all the ppl looking at your car. During the course of the night take a picture every hour to show how many ppl are looking at your car. Make sure the pictures are time stamped...

those photo's will show the sponsors approximately how many eyeballs are on your cars at shows. also any media coverage would greatly increase your chance... etc etc.. the formula is simple but ppl tend to lose focus that the idea is getting out to the masses.

#18 ·
Sounds good guys :) Good looking out Dizzy, I'm willing to work with you just let me know. I would love a sponsorship but it's not as easy as it sounds. I'm looking to get in that step very soon because I will be doing a engine swap and a custom system with in the next year so I would love to at least have a part sponsorship. Any info or help would be great but it's not easy competing with other cars that are not daily drivers and that have part or full sponsorships.

#19 ·
telele said:
Sounds good guys :) Good looking out Dizzy, I'm willing to work with you just let me know. I would love a sponsorship but it's not as easy as it sounds. I'm looking to get in that step very soon because I will be doing a engine swap and a custom system with in the next year so I would love to at least have a part sponsorship. Any info or help would be great but it's not easy competing with other cars that are not daily drivers and that have part or full sponsorships.
well seeing how you'd probably get in on some TV time w/ Dizzy, just get proof of that and some photos from the RIX mag that will be there and you'll have a strong case for sponsors. it's pretty simple once you're in the loop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.