Accord V6 Forum banner

how much finger gap u got?

2K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  driven 
#1 ·
Just wondering because rite now i have almost 1 finger gap in the back and 2 in the front..should i lower the front to a 1 finger or move the rear up a bit? I dont really wanna slam it because I'm afraid it mite rub and it's a daily driver also..any suggestions?

#2 ·
I think thats normal. My HFP kit gives me what you got. I think 2inch in the front is perfect for potholes or just overall driving on rough roads and thats were you would feel it the most i would think.

#7 ·
What happens when you hit a big pot hole :)

#15 ·
im in my pre drop stage on my i4 coupe and have a 1 fist plus 2 finger gap in front, and i have big/hands and fingers heh

#21 · (Edited)
hahah im with driven lol. No finger gap in front and negative in the rear. Im on stock rim/tire, just ordered some enkei's should come soon. Worried about rub with new rims. As of now i dont rub and and the tires in no way touch the car. Yeah **** those driveways and hills. I bottom out alot, concidering i live on a 35 degree slop of a f'in hill. I just take it slow up and down hills. Other then that high way driving is like a freakin video game, love it. abselutly love it. Actually i was more excited to drop my car and put some rims on then anything all year.

Pics up on my cardomain. still havnt figured out how to post pics on forums. lol :rolleye2:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/756363

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.