Accord V6 Forum banner

kyb gr2 shocks for v6, prokit springs, H&R springs, monroe sensatrack shocks, tokicos

4K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  Timmybighands 
#1 · (Edited)
kyb gr2 shocks for v6, prokit springs, H&R springs, monroe sensatrack shocks, tokicos

alright guys, I got a set of prokits for v6 ~ 10k miles on them sold

kyb gr2's for v6 3000-4000 miles on the fronts, the rears are brand new in the box sold

I got some H&R springs, good condition maybe 10000 miles on them, very clean off a 4cyl, telele's car sold

I got some monroe sensatrack shocks off a 4cyl, maybe 10k on them, good condition, works fine, very clean

I also have three good tokico shocks, one went out, so thats why i bought the gr2's. So shoot me an offer for the left over three.

all for sale :) so shoot me an offer for some of the parts.

#4 ·
PS: I know it says 4041.140 on eibach's website. They just changed their numbering scheme. These springs are the same exact thing, came off my 2000 honda accord v6. They're very clean, still have the dust boots on them. Ready to be reinstalled :)

#15 ·
ej3ffrey said:
i have a 4cyl accord 6th gen. they are the h&r sports right? do you know how much it lowers? is the part # 51853? ill take them... tried sending you a pm, but your pm box is full.
hey jeffrey, yeah I am pretty sure they're the sports, I am going to be out today for a while. They came off my friend telele's 4cyl 6th gen. Sorry my PM box is full. I get alot of PM's sometimes, I will double check the part number for you later tonight. Shoot me an offer for the springs. They're extremely clean, show little wear, and I can ship them out this coming week if you need them soon. I will clean out some PM's before I leave. -Jai

#18 ·
speedracered said:
are those HR sprot or race springs?
what color are they and do you have the part nubmer
They're H & R sport, they're silver, they came off a 4cyl accord. The part number does not match the one on H&R's website because they changed the part numbers. They will drop your accord 1.5 front, 1.2 in the rear. They came off telele's car

#19 ·
are those tokico blueS? if so how mcuh u want shipped to 95121

#22 ·
xi0utlawstarix said:
what are the signs of a blown shock??? :confused:

might get these just in case.
well in the case with the one blown tokico, it would make a knocking noise when I would hit a fairly large bump. A good shock wouldnt make any noise at all. I've heard that some shocks leak fluids when they blow, never seen it happen in person. Usually the shocks just make knocking noises when they're blown, mostly because they're bottoming out.

#24 ·
wonton said:
i'll give you $140 shipped for the gr2's. lmk tselouis@gmail.com
hello wonton,

I wanted to get 160, youre want to go for 140, hows about we split it at 150 shipped? fair? I assure you, they're in excellent condition. The rears are mint/perfect. The front have very low low mileage on them, and work perfectly fine. I only took them out because I wanted to be able to adjust my ride height with coil overs. Is that fair? thankyou -Jai

#25 ·
prokits were just shipped today, I think I got screwed on shipping for some reason lol. I've shipped coil overs for less money then I payed today. The H&R's should be shipped monday, as long as I still recieve payment for them. My paypal addy is jnayar01@hotmail.com for anyone that needs it. I also left a trader feedback for the prokits, thanks for your business. -Jai

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.