Accord V6 Forum banner

Shopping for first Body kit...

2K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  jimmy86 
#1 ·
Ok... So i have have asked about body kits in the past (not really much to ask about) but, I've finally narrowed it down to this body kit... What do you guys think?

Buddy Club 2 Front

BW Skirts

BW Rear

First of all, my question is does anyone recommend/no recommend duraflex kits. I'm really opting for duraflex because I want the best for my car, and the pavement in my town is like off-road. I also notice that some places call this spyder, other call it BW... Is there a difference?.

Lastly, but most important for me: I'm going to be paying for professional fitment at one of my shops... roughly 600-700 dollars. What I'm most concerned about is the fact that this kit is NOT all one piece ( BC2 and BW) Will there bit a leveling problem? What I mean is... since the kit isn't the same... will the front hang lower than the skirts, skirts lower than the front, etc.

Any input would be awsome. I'm seriously considering this kit.

See less See more
#8 ·
I'm thinking it will look pretty nice, I think the only thing aggressive looking is probably the sides, your right on that. For the most part, I really want the BW2 rear because It would go perfectly with my exhaust.

My biggest concern is the fitment... anyone ever had problems with a kit matching properly? And theres no way I'm getting fiberglass for my car, urethane would be nice, but I can't find full BC2 in urethane.

#9 ·
forget the body kit. classiness of the car goes straight to zero, zip, zilch. def go oem and slam like everyone is saying. or if you want an aggressive-looking kit, go with wings west for sure. then you could diy the install, just get it professionally painted.

#12 ·
yeah bc2 all around is not bad if you really really do wanna stick with a huge body kit, but if you look around at most cars on here, you'll see how clean a lip kit can look compared to a body kit.

#16 ·
if everyone is telling you to get OEM lipkit and slam it..that kinda points out the problem. everyone gona have a 6th gen accord with oem lipkit. they all really dont look good to me cept the buddy clubs but with that you expect to see a nice big intercooler.
i need OEM lip kit if anyone has it hit me up. i already lowered car so half way there!

#18 ·
i like the wheels, the headlights, the tint, and the color. lol but it just looks like a toy with a body kit. leave it clean. oh and if everyone had an oem lip kit, i'm sure all us v6pers would be in heaven. :) you can always differentiate from what someone else has. no two accords are exactly alike. :)

#25 ·
the only problem with body kits is they tend to attract the attention of the police a lot. several of my friends have there car lowered, modified exhaust, and body kits and cops pull them over for retarded crap and harass them. i would go with just a lip kit. they look clean and dont scream ricer to cops.

#26 ·
The Black Widdow II kit is made by Kaminari. The "spyder" kit is a knock off.

I agree with all the guys above. Go with a poly lip kit. It's much more durable. You deff don't want fiberglass or "duraflex" if you live somewhere with bad roads, you car will constantly be in the shop getting body work done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.