Opinions Please - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 6TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1998-2002) > 6G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 29th, 2003, 05:18 PM   #1
Pronounced en-see

Opinions Please

I am thinking about getting new rims because the rims I have are only +40mm offset and they rub once in a while ever since I corrected my camber. I even have the fenders shaved in the rear and they still rub.

Here is the original pic with my current rims:

*EDIT* Look below for the 2 rims I am deciding on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Last edited by Entcee; October 30th, 2003 at 02:44 PM..
Entcee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 29th, 2003, 05:20 PM   #2
I love you Cat...forever

Send a message via AIM to KCMC582
not my thing, but if you like them, its all good. i dont think it does anything for the car.
KCMC582 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 29th, 2003, 05:23 PM   #3
Pronounced en-see

What do you think of my current rims?

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old October 29th, 2003, 05:27 PM   #4
I love you Cat...forever

100 times better with the current ones. the darker ones up top, are they bronze? if u can get them in another color, like gunmetal or something, that wouldnt be bad, but not that one.
Old October 29th, 2003, 05:31 PM   #5
Pronounced en-see

They are gunmetal. The last pic is a pic of the actual rim. I think it look different on my car because I photoshopped it.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old October 29th, 2003, 05:32 PM   #6
I love you Cat...forever

hmmm maybe. as long as they dont look bronze. at least thats what they look like to me.
Old October 29th, 2003, 05:38 PM   #7
Pronounced en-see

I changed the pic a little to try to make it not look bronze.

Look any better?

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old October 29th, 2003, 05:43 PM   #8
Senior Moderhater

Send a message via AIM to abram2001
your current ones are much better imo
abram2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 29th, 2003, 05:45 PM   #9
Pronounced en-see

Is it because they are gunmetal or just the styling?

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old October 30th, 2003, 08:58 AM   #10
Pronounced en-see

*EDIT*

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Last edited by Entcee; October 30th, 2003 at 02:45 PM..
Old October 30th, 2003, 12:36 PM   #11
Banned

Send a message via AIM to snikwad
Nate i prfere your original rims, but the ones your looking at are tite too, can you get any of the other ADRs for the same price, or are those the only ones your feeling.
i also sent you a PM.
snikwad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 30th, 2003, 12:42 PM   #12
Pronounced en-see

No these are the only ones that I can find in my price range that have at least a +45 offset.

What do you all think of these? (They are my favorite so far.)

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old October 30th, 2003, 12:45 PM   #13
Banned

im not sure if you meant both, but that one in the little pic is dope, but if you could get that chrome one, that would be ever better, or is that a polished finish. the ultimate would be that big pic in polished, not quite chrome, or gunmetal
Old October 30th, 2003, 12:47 PM   #14
Pronounced en-see

Yeah, I sked for clarification on the finish.... I do not think it is chrome, I think it is either gunmetal or silver. I do not want chrome or polished - the upkeep is too much

*EDIT* They are "High Powered Silver"

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Last edited by Entcee; October 30th, 2003 at 01:03 PM..
Old October 30th, 2003, 01:02 PM   #15
Banned

yeah it doesnt look quite like chrome, it doesnt bling enuff. ha ha.
hey did you reply to my PM?
Old October 30th, 2003, 02:00 PM   #16
Pronounced en-see

OK it is down to the rims above. I like the look of the second rim better (the bigger picture) but when they are on the car, I think I like the 1st one better.

Tell me what you all think!

Thanks

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old October 30th, 2003, 02:05 PM   #17
Banned

naw man, i still prefer the lower one. its different form the regular looking rims that guys but on AV6s.
Old October 30th, 2003, 02:06 PM   #18
V Go SoCal Drivers V

Send a message via AIM to bustedryde
Don't change your rims...they BLOW away the ones you want. You're just "bored" with the look of your car

bustedryde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 30th, 2003, 02:39 PM   #19
Pronounced en-see

Quote:
Originally posted by bustedryde on October 30th, 2003 at 05:06 PM

Don't change your rims...they BLOW away the ones you want. You're just "bored" with the look of your car
Nope, I need to change them because the offset is wrong. I need +45mm and the ones I have now are +40mm. I rub if I turn into a gas station or my driveway, or if I take a corner at a very high speed. I don't WANT to change my rims, I have to

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old October 30th, 2003, 05:43 PM   #20
Pronounced en-see

Any more opinions? I have to make a decision tonight.

Thanks everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in