JVC never looked so good.....Factory demo vehicle we just completed...PICS! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 6TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1998-2002) > 6G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 30th, 2003, 12:03 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to ron@se
JVC never looked so good.....Factory demo vehicle we just completed...PICS!

www.streeteffectz.com/jvcdemocomplete
ron@se is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 30th, 2003, 12:10 AM   #2
Honda/Acura Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Plumaccordcoupe
They couldn't have added anything else to the interior of that car .

Looks like a dodge Durango

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Senior Moderator and Florida Co-Moderator

If you have any questions or need to report something, either PM me or if I am online, IM me.

July Calendar:
Plumaccordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 30th, 2003, 08:35 AM   #3
Old Member

Send a message via AIM to Du3ce
warren g has a amp named after him?
Du3ce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old November 30th, 2003, 08:42 AM   #4
v6p gangster

outta all the cars they chose a doge duragno...btw whats up with these companies picking rap artists as sub names....i.e. P.Miller, Warren G....its not like it will sound better

SHIFT_future
FEEL THE SKYLINE | DRIVE JAPAN 日本
PFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 30th, 2003, 12:14 PM   #5
Just a peter.

Send a message via ICQ to illusion
Looks pretty nice, but it's still JVC. I'm curious to hear it with those weak subs and amps though. I've heared both in a smaller installation and they aren't anything to write home about. You want to hear a nice sub with someone's name on it??? Look for a Fusion Jonah Lomu, now that's a name I like, and a sub I love(although I wish they'd save the money for the aluminum case and just give you a cardboard box, and knock the price down a little).

Warren G 12" retail $189(with it's whopping 62oz magnet lol, a 12" jonah lomu is 300oz magnet, the 15" is 500oz , although weight isn't everything Kicker makes due with small magnets, but the jvc sub is still crap), I can find them all over the net for $79, that should tell you something. The amps are ok, that's it ok, along the same lines as a sony...

The install is definately nice, but the victory company of japan can keep their stuff.

Last edited by illusion; November 30th, 2003 at 01:23 PM..
illusion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 30th, 2003, 12:26 PM   #6
I love you Cat...forever

Send a message via AIM to KCMC582
well, i didnt pay any attention to the subs and amps, haha, i was just lookin at the install. i love the xbox center console

i hav a JVC tv, and i love it!
KCMC582 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 30th, 2003, 01:21 PM   #7
Just a peter.

Send a message via ICQ to illusion
Quote:
Originally posted by KCMC582 on November 30th, 2003 at 07:26 PM

well, i didnt pay any attention to the subs and amps, haha, i was just lookin at the install. i love the xbox center console

i hav a JVC tv, and i love it!
JVC does good home entertainment, I remember my first home stereo was JVC and it made the whole block rumble. As far as car audio, they've never really broken out and went for high end, then just go for mainstream, like sony is doing now.
illusion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 11:07 AM   #8

I didn't see any pictures of the front components. I guess they went with the stockers rather than JVC components for better sound quality...LOL
V-Tectonic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 12:14 PM   #9
tastes like donkeyballs

Send a message via AIM to L_fty
I've heard some horror stories from streeteffectz(NJ).. from the acura-tl.com forum... and have a friend who went in for a simple cascade sound deaden install... they did a half-ass job to say the least.. when we opened up the door panels...

dunno if its the same place... anyways.. ummm neato install... having those warren G subs and amps must be makin zapco and Tru Tech trembling in fear of competition
L_fty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 12:20 PM   #10
I love you Cat...forever

Send a message via AIM to KCMC582
i cant imagine SE doing any kinda half assed job with anything. when Ron did my work, he even cleaned up some previous nonsense from wiring that was done before. im not biased or anything, but anytime i want something done, i make the 45 minutes drive down to them, even though its usually simple install.

i dont want this to get into a debate or anything, but just one look at all the trophys, and that BMW is enough for me

my boss never got back to me about the samsung demo truck, haha, so i guess i can count that out.
KCMC582 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 12:27 PM   #11
8th World Wonder

Very nice Ron.

Your installs never cease to amaze me.
GotVtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 10:02 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by L_fty
I've heard some horror stories from streeteffectz(NJ).. from the acura-tl.com forum... and have a friend who went in for a simple cascade sound deaden install... they did a half-ass job to say the least.. when we opened up the door panels...

dunno if its the same place... anyways.. ummm neato install... having those warren G subs and amps must be makin zapco and Tru Tech trembling in fear of competition
Who's car was this?
Old December 3rd, 2003, 05:49 AM   #13
tastes like donkeyballs

Ron if you would like to PM me.. I would be glad to furnish that information... only after I get authorization from my friend. The car was a black 2002 TL from Durham woods apt complex,edison area.
Old December 3rd, 2003, 08:44 AM   #14

LOL, we've had so many black TL's here I wouldn't even know who you were talking about....yeah, I'd definitely like you to PM me...if there was a problem with a car I DEFINITELY want to know about it, and even more than that, DEFINITELY want to correct the problem if we did it. Gotta keep up a good reputation
Old December 3rd, 2003, 09:02 AM   #15
tastes like donkeyballs

Ron, sounds good man... I'll talk to him tonight and see if he wants to pursue this further... if not... then we'll end all discussion on this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in