99Accord.com December Sale - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 6TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1998-2002) > 6G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 2nd, 2003, 11:09 AM   #1
Pronounced en-see

99Accord.com December Sale

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am having a sale on all my products at www.99Accord.com

V6Performance.net members will be able to take 10% off the sale price by using discount code V6Pd4 (case sensitive)

Remember, 10% of all sales that use the discount code will go to V6Performance.net to help support it.

E-mail me if you have any questions [email protected]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Entcee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 2nd, 2003, 04:22 PM   #2
8cyls, 2 turbos, 30psi

Send a message via AIM to r.j-lo
Why dont you have green LED? You should have green
r.j-lo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 04:35 PM   #3
Old Member

Send a message via AIM to Du3ce
why do you want green?? its already in our car?
Du3ce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old December 2nd, 2003, 05:02 PM   #4
Pronounced en-see

The main reason why I do not have green is because that is the stock color although the green would be much more "green" and less puke green like our stock color. I also do not sell them unless i have someone willing to try the color out to see if it would look good. I am pretty sure that green would look OK, but I just want to be sure.

I sold an amber kit, but I am not sure if it lit up bright enough.

If you want to try to put green LEDs in your dash, I have a few in stock

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old December 2nd, 2003, 05:08 PM   #5

Send a message via AIM to Teirs
ahh sweet deal entcee, time to get myself some LEDs hehe.
Teirs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 07:22 PM   #6

Entcee, you have a Yellow kit? Not amber but a yellow yellow? Thanks!
Spektor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 07:33 PM   #7
Pronounced en-see

Sorry I don't. I can look into it for you but I think it would come out kinda greenish since a stock incandescent bulb is yellowish and the blue filters make it green.

I will let you know.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old December 2nd, 2003, 08:34 PM   #8
Pronounced en-see

OK, I have done a search for yellow LEDs. I have found that when a company says yellow, they mean amber.

Here is eled.com's yellow LEDs:
http://www.eled.com/searchResult.asp...20Bright%20LED
Notice the wavelength is 590nm. That is the wavelength of my amber LEDs.

The manufacturer where I get my LEDs from said true yellow LEDs are rare.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old December 2nd, 2003, 08:46 PM   #9
8cyls, 2 turbos, 30psi

Send a message via AIM to r.j-lo
The ones in our car are like a mocho green. I would like a green green. You know, like a grass green
r.j-lo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2003, 08:48 PM   #10
Pronounced en-see

Quote:
Originally posted by r.j-lo on December 2nd, 2003 at 10:46 PM

The ones in our car are like a mocho green. I would like a green green. You know, like a grass green
I can mail you a green LED and a couple resistors for you to try on your clock if you want. Just email me where to send it to

Please email me pics when you get it installed. If you like it, then you can get the rest of the dash in green

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old December 3rd, 2003, 12:51 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Entcee on December 2nd, 2003 at 07:34 PM

OK, I have done a search for yellow LEDs. I have found that when a company says yellow, they mean amber.

Here is eled.com's yellow LEDs:
http://www.eled.com/searchResult.asp...20Bright%20LED
Notice the wavelength is 590nm. That is the wavelength of my amber LEDs.

The manufacturer where I get my LEDs from said true yellow LEDs are rare.

Damn. Thanks for looking Entcee. Lemme know if you come by any?
Spektor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 3rd, 2003, 07:04 AM   #12
Pronounced en-see

No problem. I will let you know if I ever find any worthy enough to be put into our cars

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Old December 3rd, 2003, 07:46 AM   #13
tastes like donkeyballs

Send a message via AIM to L_fty
I had done the amber led install kit... the HVAC controls and lcd screen turned out fine in amber... but the clock and odometer were too damn dim...that nothing worked... tried bending LED towards filter... tried taking out entire blue filter from clock and odometer... also the nakamichi cd400 amber screen is a lighter shade of amber... friggen unbelievable.. you'd think all manufacturers would have a standard amber color... anyways I'm going to switch to blue leds... I'll be e-mailing Nate later for a kit when I get time for the install
L_fty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in