ICELED UFO Kit - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 6TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1998-2002) > 6G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:29 PM   #1

ICELED UFO Kit

My Car!

can't decide on a color for your neon's??? how about all of them....

Pics

click below for more!
www.bravous.com/iceled/pics
movies:
www.bravous.com/iceled/movies

www.iceled.co.uk
ADDICTED2ICELED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:30 PM   #2
thread killer

Send a message via AIM to vtecricebox
wow...that looks nice
vtecricebox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:46 PM   #3
V Go SoCal Drivers V

Send a message via AIM to bustedryde
Hahaha...that's pretty cool!
bustedryde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:59 PM   #4
Senior Moderhater

Send a message via AIM to abram2001
damn those lights are crazy bright, looks HOT

those headlights are off the hook
abram2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 23rd, 2004, 04:09 PM   #5
Old Member

Send a message via AIM to Du3ce
that looks dope i would get pulled over a second if i have those lights on
Du3ce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 25th, 2004, 06:09 PM   #6
bryan <3's bomex

thats the coolest thing ive seen today
mastadulog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 25th, 2004, 06:23 PM   #7

as i posted on another thread:

there's no limit to what this kit can do...

they can even take suggestions, and if they are popular enough, they can impement them...

any of the 9 programs can have 2,3,4 and 6 custom defined colors.

so say i choose program 8 and choose 2 colors... i can make that red and blue and it will only fade red and blue... you "make" the colors using variable brightness of the RGB led's... you ramp each color to the 128 steps it can do, and can make your own custom color

then on top of the 2,3,4 and 6 colors... there's unlimited color selection that cycles seamlessly thru all 2 million colors(yes 2 mil... 128x128x128 for each intensity of the RGB) this make it so there's no "jumps" in the color cycling.

then... to even top that further, there's a random color setting that randomly picks a color and runs it in the program... then you can very the randomness of those colors, the more random you choose, the more opposite the spectrum it chooses the next color from the previous... (ie blue/red, organge/aqua) this lead to stunning contrast.

each of the programs have variable speed setting... so you choose how fast/slow it goes...
there's a wireless remote and hideaway ECU... the only thing that shows is a 1/4"x1/3"x1/3" display...

beat detection is built in, but you can also hook up a standard headphone jack (that's right, you don't have to buy their $200 peice to work with it) to RCA adapter to eliminate noise.

The staff is friendly and personally ready to assist you in any way... any suggestions you might have, or personalized help you might need is always a computer away... a couple of ideals users have suggested have been implemented into an upgraded system.

but wait... there's more...

the light on the inside that change color... they fit in the dome light and they hook to the ECU from the UB kit, taking the color the ecu is currently displaying in the program and displaying it in the interior... or anywhere for that matter... i put 1ft tubes in the headlights and they repeat the ub kit... and the 1ft in the grill that repeats the center portion of the UB kit's front pattern... possibilities are endless... and the brightness?? i'd say somewhere between cathodes and neons...

they are developing an internal ECU to handle just internal lighting... spitting out contrasting colors to the interior, or whatever you hook it up to.

does that fulfill your every UB kit dream...

i wouldn't buy anything else... they're all cheezy patterns and single colors... varad came close with a 16,000 color kit, but patters suck, and you can see the steps that it cycles thru.
but this just eats everything on the market and 10 fold at that!
Old January 26th, 2004, 08:38 PM   #8
ANdy

Send a message via AIM to ghettobuddha Send a message via Yahoo to ghettobuddha
Quote:
Originally posted by ADDICTED2ICELED
as i posted on another thread:

there's no limit to what this kit can do...

they can even take suggestions, and if they are popular enough, they can impement them...

any of the 9 programs can have 2,3,4 and 6 custom defined colors.

so say i choose program 8 and choose 2 colors... i can make that red and blue and it will only fade red and blue... you "make" the colors using variable brightness of the RGB led's... you ramp each color to the 128 steps it can do, and can make your own custom color

then on top of the 2,3,4 and 6 colors... there's unlimited color selection that cycles seamlessly thru all 2 million colors(yes 2 mil... 128x128x128 for each intensity of the RGB) this make it so there's no "jumps" in the color cycling.

then... to even top that further, there's a random color setting that randomly picks a color and runs it in the program... then you can very the randomness of those colors, the more random you choose, the more opposite the spectrum it chooses the next color from the previous... (ie blue/red, organge/aqua) this lead to stunning contrast.

each of the programs have variable speed setting... so you choose how fast/slow it goes...
there's a wireless remote and hideaway ECU... the only thing that shows is a 1/4"x1/3"x1/3" display...

beat detection is built in, but you can also hook up a standard headphone jack (that's right, you don't have to buy their $200 peice to work with it) to RCA adapter to eliminate noise.

The staff is friendly and personally ready to assist you in any way... any suggestions you might have, or personalized help you might need is always a computer away... a couple of ideals users have suggested have been implemented into an upgraded system.

but wait... there's more...

the light on the inside that change color... they fit in the dome light and they hook to the ECU from the UB kit, taking the color the ecu is currently displaying in the program and displaying it in the interior... or anywhere for that matter... i put 1ft tubes in the headlights and they repeat the ub kit... and the 1ft in the grill that repeats the center portion of the UB kit's front pattern... possibilities are endless... and the brightness?? i'd say somewhere between cathodes and neons...

they are developing an internal ECU to handle just internal lighting... spitting out contrasting colors to the interior, or whatever you hook it up to.

does that fulfill your every UB kit dream...

i wouldn't buy anything else... they're all cheezy patterns and single colors... varad came close with a 16,000 color kit, but patters suck, and you can see the steps that it cycles thru.
but this just eats everything on the market and 10 fold at that!
Where are they for sale?? All I see is "Coming Soon" etc etc. I'd like to check it out

2002 Honda Accord Sedan LX CG5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Click on the Sig for legibility =P
ghettobuddha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 26th, 2004, 09:24 PM   #9

www.oznium.com

the coming soon is the updates...

the best part about this is it's fully expandable... it's got a serial input/output...

when they upgrade the ecu's... all you have to do is send it back and they will send you a new one...

if there's a problem, they will send you a new whatever to replace your old one, and you just send the old one back..

the new interior controller... hooks up to your UFO via one cable...

i can go on and on about these guys... they are nothing but dedicated to making their product be the best!!!
Old January 27th, 2004, 12:12 AM   #10
ANdy

Send a message via AIM to ghettobuddha Send a message via Yahoo to ghettobuddha
wowwww that's expensive...

lol...

But I really dig it. One of my last mods... I gotta do that. Very nice.

2002 Honda Accord Sedan LX CG5

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
Click on the Sig for legibility =P
ghettobuddha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2004, 04:16 PM   #11

Send a message via AIM to Whitesides
WOW... I want it

thats all I can say
Whitesides is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2004, 05:54 PM   #12

I dont want my car to stick out to the cops and look like a UFO

but that's just MHO
AF_BRYAN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2004, 09:08 PM   #13

haha, gotten pulled over twice. when my dome light came on to look for my license, he noticed the dome lights were changing colors to the ub kit and was facinated to the point where he let me go...

a second time he just told me to turn it off and explained the border line laws that it might be illegal or somthing...

also it's not totally meant to be driven with on all the time either.

i worry more about my wheelen strobes... that's a go directly to jail card right there if i even use them in a parking lot...
Old February 19th, 2004, 08:22 AM   #14

the interior controller software is nearly complete;

really amazing all it can do.

for those who are asking where i have these lights in my car:
each vent
footwells
2 under each seat
all dome lights replaced

1" in headlights
2" in grill
1' in engine compartment
2x full UB kits
6 supplemental peices to fill in gaps.
Old February 19th, 2004, 07:02 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by ADDICTED2ICELED on January 30th, 2004 at 04:08 AM

i worry more about my wheelen strobes... that's a go directly to jail card right there if i even use them in a parking lot...
What color? I have clear hid-a-strobes in my headlights and in my tail lights(so they get filtered red in the back) and I've made my alarm go off in front of a cop and he just grinned as I disarmed it and walked up to the car. I also had a flat tire one dreary foggy night and just put the whelen controller on mega flash while I was changing the tire(with my interior zone shut off). A cop came up and asked if I needed help and commented that the strobes were a great idea(of course I told him they were only hooked up to my alarm and my hazards ) He said just make sure I never turn them on while I'm driving, not that I'd ever flick on the front ones when someone cuts me off or the rear ones when someone is tailgating me

Last edited by illusion; February 19th, 2004 at 07:04 PM..
illusion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 19th, 2004, 08:45 PM   #16

i have clear strobes, 90 watt. it was explained to me like this. they see police strobes. they radio to see if things are ok. if they get no responce, they thing an officer is in trouble and they come out to investigate. this cost them time and confusion. big no no unless there is real emergency, it's excusable.
Old February 23rd, 2004, 05:29 PM   #17

Send a message via AIM to pomhonda
addicted to iceled
How much did all the lits in your car cost you?
pomhonda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 23rd, 2004, 08:59 PM   #18

it would be around $4k + full retail
Old February 28th, 2004, 11:03 PM   #19
HOOK 'EM

Send a message via AIM to blackdragon
i like it all, just too much tho, i'll just look at your vids for now.
blackdragon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 29th, 2004, 11:41 AM   #20
Your V12, My V-twin.

Send a message via AIM to JonHsiung
amazing...

JonHsiung is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in