|March 19th, 2004, 08:52 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2004
Front-End Lighting Questions
Hey All! I know this is out of forum, but the 5th Gen section is a dead compared to this one. Anyways...I have a lot of questions:
1. I have a single spot the size of a dollar bill that is starting to oxidize really fast and I was wondering if there was a way to stop it or reverse it or anything...it's on my roof on the passenger side just before you get to the sunroof.
2. I have 3 beam projector headlights in it now, but melted the housing and cracked the lens by putting in 100W bulbs, so I was wondering what the best place to go and get projector headlights that would be good and realiable and can handle HID(I want the HALO on them too ).
3. I am going to convert to HID projectors in a bit, and noticed that the big thing now is 10000K bulbs. They say these are true blue and not purple, but I have read else where much differently. So my question is, are the 10000K brighter and bluer for a longer period of time than the 6000K? What is your suggestion if I want them as close to blue as I can get but to where they are still brighter than stock?
4. Since you don't want HID high beams, what is the brightest and whitest (not blue, not yellow, but WHITE) bulb you can get?
5. I have front turnsignals on my bumper, and I want to convert them into driving lights. To do this I want to convert them into the projector driving lights (like what is on the newer Hyundai) and have them the same bulb I would use for the high beams (for now until I can convert to HID ). I need to know where to get a good quality driving light projector kit that I can mount in my turnsignal bay. (ask if you don't understand)
If anybody can help me out or direct me in the proper direction, it would be much appreciated. Thanks for viewing and in advance for replying! Cheers!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|