BW1 Rear Bumper - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 6TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1998-2002) > 6G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2003, 10:12 PM   #1

BW1 Rear Bumper

I have 2001 accord 2dr...v6 with tanabe dual exhaust....

I have got a evo3(without fog lights) front kit and bw1 side skirst and bw1 rear bumper...

my car is in shop now...but they called me few days earlier that my side skirts and rear bumper doesn't fit...

so, i went to the shop to check it out and i actually try to put the rear bumper in place...it really didn't fit...the dual exhaust part in rear bumper didn't even lined up right.....but the kit looks exactly same from just looking at outside...and when i actually try to fit it...it doesn't work out well...its like off little everywhere...

so, the body shop guy called the shop at nrg motorsports(CA) for me that the side and rear didn't fit at all.....they told him to take some pictures so, they make sure itz not the right kit...cauze they say...the kits usually don't fit perfect.....they have a body shops in Kali that they have some "tricks" to put those uneven kits on somehow...(but front evo kit fits really good....)

anywayz, i'm still waiting them to review my picz...

meanwhile,
do you guys think the shop i go don't know what they doing? or is it really a wrong kit(side skirts and rear)?..
I mean, the body shop I went to is like professional place....I mean all these "celebrity" were there to customize their ridez...

They didn't told me exact price for my whole kit to install and paint....but they told me starts at $900....

Oh yea...I have tanabe dual exhuast...isn't bw1 rear bumper suppose to fit over these exhausts i have?

ok, i guess i had too many questions but i'm kinda stressed out right now....i really don't know wut to do next...it would be awesome if somebody tells me what should i do next...

p.s. if anyone post a pic of bw1 side skirts and rear bumper will be really nice...for my car...(not installed)....i want to see just the kits by itself...
fL_kRn_BoI_83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in