where else to buy Mugen Lip - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 6TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1998-2002) > 6G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2004, 08:45 AM   #1

where else to buy Mugen Lip

i had order my mugen lip for the 6th gen *sedan* back in march from the group buy here with SoulRacing, and until now, i still haven't recieve anything yet

i called the guy LOTS of time and i guess he's not making an order until at least 5 or more sedan place an order....

so my question is, WHere else can i order a mugen lip for my sedan...
LiL VietStA 712 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2004, 11:12 AM   #2

ebay works out to 100 dollars shipped
kailam19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 14th, 2004, 11:21 AM   #3
XmEnB!sHoP

yeah that guy at SoulRacing isnt very professional at all. I've emailed him numerous times with responses taking a long time and never answering my emails with the information i asked.

I agree though ebay may be the best bet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SAV602 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old May 15th, 2004, 02:46 AM   #4
in love with gold

Send a message via AIM to frozen
azn accord boi (simon) had some serious problems with soul racing. dont buy from them. ebay's probably best bet.. but watch for the mugen "style" ones.. cuz those are fake. =X

frozen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 15th, 2004, 02:50 AM   #5
say hello to angels..

Quote:
Originally posted by SAV602
yeah that guy at SoulRacing isnt very professional at all. I've emailed him numerous times with responses taking a long time and never answering my emails with the information i asked.

yeah...i introduced him to the site n told him to start the group buy...it was mainly meant for the so cal'ers, but he is unprofessional nonetheless sry.
BlaCCord Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 19th, 2004, 03:06 PM   #6

is the quality the same for the lip from soul racing and the one's from ebay??

another question, does it matter which website the lip come from on Ebay?
LiL VietStA 712 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 19th, 2004, 03:21 PM   #7
AV6.com Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by frozen
azn accord boi (simon) had some serious problems with soul racing. dont buy from them. ebay's probably best bet.. but watch for the mugen "style" ones.. cuz those are fake. =X
you are misinformed sir, MUGEN does NOT make lip kits for 6th gen USDM accords.. i dont kno about sedan.. but for SURE they dont make it for the coupes.
kayotik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 19th, 2004, 03:24 PM   #8
say hello to angels..

Quote:
Originally posted by kayotik
you are misinformed sir, MUGEN does NOT make lip kits for 6th gen USDM accords.. i dont kno about sedan.. but for SURE they dont make it for the coupes.

the mugen and type R lips are replicas/knock offs

Quote:
Originally posted by LiL VietStA 712
is the quality the same for the lip from soul racing and the one's from ebay??

another question, does it matter which website the lip come from on Ebay?
same quality...ABS plastic

i don't think it matters which site it comes from...its the same thing rite? its just a matter of pricing.
BlaCCord Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 19th, 2004, 04:56 PM   #9
in love with gold

Quote:
Originally posted by kayotik on May 19th, 2004 at 02:21 PM

oh ok. good lookin out. yea they have them for sedans. JDM or USDM sedans, coupes no cuz they dont exist in japan for mugen to make.

Old May 19th, 2004, 07:49 PM   #10
EX-Featured Ride Coord.

Send a message via AIM to DaBenz7898 Send a message via MSN to DaBenz7898
i bought a mugen lip from a local shop. it didn't fit my sedan, i had to cut it to make it fit.....even then its not perfect. aren't the "fake" ones made for 98-00 coupes?

Pics, mods, and latest updates:

** Click

** Click

DaBenz7898 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2004, 02:03 AM   #11
in love with gold

Quote:
Originally posted by DaBenz7898 on May 19th, 2004 at 06:49 PM

i bought a mugen lip from a local shop. it didn't fit my sedan, i had to cut it to make it fit.....even then its not perfect. aren't the "fake" ones made for 98-00 coupes?
iono mugen lips are so tricky. i think it might have been made for 98-00 sedans tho. since our front bumper is slightly different from the 01-02's. and iono if the "fake" ones are made for 98-00 coupes specifically.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in