my e55 bixenon beam patterns, does it look good? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 6TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1998-2002) > 6G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2004, 11:38 PM   #1
Honda luv

Send a message via AIM to flytojungho
my e55 bixenon beam patterns, does it look good?

i took some pictures tonight of my projector beam patterns, tell me what cha think,, bent the shield littlebit but seems like it's not giving off THAT much more color..

Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2004, 11:40 PM   #2

damn foo that **** is bright.
mQike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2004, 11:41 PM   #3
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠

Send a message via AIM to lowincash Send a message via MSN to lowincash
nice! output and color looks great! got pics of the headlights
lowincash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old May 26th, 2004, 11:41 PM   #4
Honda luv

Quote:
Originally posted by mQike
damn foo that **** is bright.
Old May 26th, 2004, 11:45 PM   #5
Honda luv

Quote:
Originally posted by lowincash
nice! output and color looks great! got pics of the headlights
here's a bad pic in the dark with flash..anywaysi bought it from a person on ebay but when i got it, it was in pretty poor condition if you ask me.. the paint was all chipping off, didn't mask the chrome part off good and there was a pretty large light leakage on the conner where the shroud was cut to fit on to the housing and shroud was rubbing against the cover.. so i basically had to redo everything.... bought a another set of headlights because the cover that came with the lights was all scatched up and had marks on it.. i shielded the light leakage on the conner with sheetmetal that i shaped to fit the projectors..

Last edited by flytojungho; May 27th, 2004 at 12:10 AM..
flytojungho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 27th, 2004, 12:25 AM   #6
jinsoku.com

Send a message via AIM to vTecaznracer
looks very good. i like it a lot.
vTecaznracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 27th, 2004, 12:29 AM   #7
thread killer

Send a message via AIM to vtecricebox
that's very nice
vtecricebox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 27th, 2004, 12:30 AM   #8
V6P Lover

Send a message via AIM to v62kaccord
holy $HIT, dats awsome
v62kaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 27th, 2004, 12:38 AM   #9

Send a message via AIM to 99AznAccord
Hey, that's the retrofit that I actually made. Was made for telele on this forum. Anyways.....yeah, that was practically my "second" set that I really made, but if you look at my more recent ones, I have gotten much better. Last time I remember, the lights were in fairly good shape. I dunno. But yeah, I also know that one of the beam is kind of off as well. But again...if you look at my more recent ones, I have gotten all my beam patterns very straight now and also having less and less problems. Better blackhousing and better seals. That was actually one of the tougher retrofits I had to do. E55 bixenons are just sooooo big. Esepcially with the shroud.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99AznAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 27th, 2004, 01:03 AM   #10
Honda luv

Quote:
Originally posted by 99AznAccord
Hey, that's the retrofit that I actually made. Was made for telele on this forum. Anyways.....yeah, that was practically my "second" set that I really made, but if you look at my more recent ones, I have gotten much better. Last time I remember, the lights were in fairly good shape. I dunno. But yeah, I also know that one of the beam is kind of off as well. But again...if you look at my more recent ones, I have gotten all my beam patterns very straight now and also having less and less problems. Better blackhousing and better seals. That was actually one of the tougher retrofits I had to do. E55 bixenons are just sooooo big. Esepcially with the shroud.
yeah, he told me you made it.. when i got it, i was kinda disappointed in the way it was presented.. the blackhousing paint was all chipping off, shroud was rubbing pretty bad against the housing, housing cover was pretty dirty/bad, the beam that was leaking out in the conner was SOOOO annoying(got ece so no light will be above the beam pattern) and didn't like how some of the black paint was on the chrome part..(I'm pretty sure your ALOT better now since u've done more retrofits)... Yeah, i'm very anal about things i got so I decided to crack it open and redo everythign my self.. sanded everything down and bought new parts, made custom shield to block the lightleakage and painted. no more chipping paint, no light leakage and ect ect... hopfully, the seal on the housing is good so no moisture gets in it.... crossing my fingers..
Old May 27th, 2004, 01:45 AM   #11

Hot S*** man, I cant wait to get my retrofit done..........Im still saving ..............Its gonna be well worth it though
b rockav66 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 27th, 2004, 12:45 PM   #12
in love with gold

Send a message via AIM to frozen
HOLYSH!T that looks good!!! omg... iw ant those now.. screw the audi retros, i want bmw 5/7 or benz e/s retros... it looks a lil crooked, the left one, but daaaaaamn so bright!!
frozen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 27th, 2004, 03:03 PM   #13

Send a message via AIM to 99AznAccord
Quote:
Originally posted by flytojungho
yeah, he told me you made it.. when i got it, i was kinda disappointed in the way it was presented.. the blackhousing paint was all chipping off, shroud was rubbing pretty bad against the housing, housing cover was pretty dirty/bad, the beam that was leaking out in the conner was SOOOO annoying(got ece so no light will be above the beam pattern) and didn't like how some of the black paint was on the chrome part..(I'm pretty sure your ALOT better now since u've done more retrofits)... Yeah, i'm very anal about things i got so I decided to crack it open and redo everythign my self.. sanded everything down and bought new parts, made custom shield to block the lightleakage and painted. no more chipping paint, no light leakage and ect ect... hopfully, the seal on the housing is good so no moisture gets in it.... crossing my fingers..
Yeah, I understand what you mean about being anal because I'm the same way as well. Actually, I didn't do the blackhousing. I was doing something else while telele was blacking it out and it was kind of dark outside so it was a bit hard. But yeah, I also use different paint where it doesn't crack or peel, but again, I thought they were in pretty good condition last time that I saw it. I dunno. As for the lens of the headlights, they were already like that I think. Unless there was more damage done to it. Oh well. Sorry if you weren't too satisfied with it. My retrofits now are much better and a lot more straight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99AznAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in