need rear lip or bumper to go with ww kit and kaminari wing - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 6TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1998-2002) > 6G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 1st, 2003, 10:52 AM   #1

need rear lip or bumper to go with ww kit and kaminari wing

i have a wings west w-typ kit on my 98 sedan and a kaminari wing on order. with the tyc taillights i have, i dont really like the ww rear lip. im looking for something that wont be so flat on the bottom. i actually had to make a small cut out on my ww lip on one side because my exhaust melted it. i have an apexi ws single exhaust. id like to find a rear bumper that isnt cut for a dual exhaust. most of the rear bumpers ive seen have cutouts on both sides. i like the ww and kaminari back lips but theyre kinda plain and flat when you look from the back and they dont cover up that big ass muffler like id like them to. do they make rear bumpers for the I4 accords with just the one side cut out for exhaust? also need something to accent that cool as hell kaminari wing ive got comin.
Ripov is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 5th, 2003, 07:09 PM   #2

come on...anyone?

some of you guys gotta have SOME ideas or know SOMETHING! hell id probly even be willing to except suggestions from MIDNIGHTACCORD (as long as there wasnt any money changing hands). again...looking for rear bumber or lip with cutout for single exhaust....though thats not a must. just dont want a double cutout with an empty hole. does anyone have any experience with custom kits? are there people who can make what i want to my specifications? i wish i lived in cali or somewhere. im sure i could find a solution much easier. id be grateful for any responses, though.
Ripov is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 5th, 2003, 07:28 PM   #3
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >

Send a message via AIM to iLLeGaLaKKoRD
XENON makes a lip for the 4banger accords, one hole is covered up. Duno if u seen that or not..
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in