Diamond Audio S600S Hex 6.5 Component Set - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 6TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1998-2002) > 6G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 19th, 2003, 09:23 AM   #1
Phi Kappa Sigma "Skulls"

Send a message via AIM to svp50
Diamond Audio S600S Hex 6.5 Component Set

Diamond Audio S600S Hex 6.5 Component Set

So how are these...i heard they were very good but can anyone confirm this??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
svp50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 19th, 2003, 11:21 AM   #2
tastes like donkeyballs

Send a message via AIM to L_fty
If you're getting them at a good price, I wouldnt say no.
Check out elitecaraudio.com for more opinions on these.. there is a mix reaction to the hex series.. especially the tweets... some say they suck extremely and others say that are fantastic... I havent heard them so I cant say.
L_fty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 19th, 2003, 02:14 PM   #3

Send a message via ICQ to Bravo1
I heard these speakers this past weekend and I really really liked them, but unfortunately they are rather expensive as well. I liked the tweeter as it seemed to be very smooth, not harsh at all when the volume is turned up. The midbass in the speakers could have been improved some, but the bass that it did produce was crisp and clear. If I could afford them, they would probably be towards the top of my list.
Bravo1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 19th, 2003, 02:42 PM   #4
family sedan driver

i have the whole hex set in my car and i love it! they sound so crisp and clean at any volume. I would recommend them.
hope that helped somewhat.
-ryan
rYan01Av6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 24th, 2003, 12:27 AM   #5

Me i like the M6 version better myself the mid bas in the HEX seem to be a little lackin to me.... plus the M6 are a little cheaper. the tweeter i THINK might be the same but i THINK the cross over points are al little different... PLEEEZEE feel free to correct me if i am wrong
BLK coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 26th, 2003, 08:54 AM   #6
My AV6 is all gone...

Send a message via AIM to 6spdcoupe
I have dealt with DA for several years and the HEX 600S is probably my best seller over all others/brands that I carry. They do need a decent amount of dampnign to really achieve the amount of midbass someone would expect from a "higher" end speaker. As for the tweets they are available in both silk or aluminum. The silk is more of a softer/natural sound, whereas the aluminum is a bit more sharp and tinny sounding. I sell about 1-2 sets of aluminum for every 15-20 sets of silk. Any other questions feel free to email me:

[email protected]
BTW DA doesnt allow ANY online sales..

--Don
6spdcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 26th, 2003, 10:58 AM   #7

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 6spdcoupe on June 26th, 2003 at 07:54 AM

[B]I have dealt with DA for several years and the HEX 600S is probably my best seller over all others/brands that I carry. They do need a decent amount of dampnign to really achieve the amount of midbass someone would expect from a "higher" end speaker. As for the tweets they are available in both silk or aluminum. The silk is more of a softer/natural sound, whereas the aluminum is a bit more sharp and tinny sounding. I sell about 1-2 sets of aluminum for every 15-20 sets of silk. Any other questions feel free to email me:

[email protected]

But you can find them all day long on the net.. for real cheap too. the only thing i cant find is the amps can you help me

1999 ford contour svt (h&r springs, koni yellow sturts, k&n intake, sho-shop y- pipe, brullen exhaust,b&m short shift,225/50/16 bridgestone so'3's nuttin but the best)

I got the best of both worlds, in my price buget.
BLK coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 26th, 2003, 01:46 PM   #8
My AV6 is all gone...

Send a message via AIM to 6spdcoupe
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BLK coupe on June 26th, 2003 at 12:58 PM

[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by 6spdcoupe on June 26th, 2003 at 07:54 AM

I have dealt with DA for several years and the HEX 600S is probably my best seller over all others/brands that I carry. They do need a decent amount of dampnign to really achieve the amount of midbass someone would expect from a "higher" end speaker. As for the tweets they are available in both silk or aluminum. The silk is more of a softer/natural sound, whereas the aluminum is a bit more sharp and tinny sounding. I sell about 1-2 sets of aluminum for every 15-20 sets of silk. Any other questions feel free to email me:

[email protected]

But you can find them all day long on the net.. for real cheap too. the only thing i cant find is the amps can you help me
Yes there are alot for sale on the net, and DA is aware of alot of them like onlinecarstereo.com, but DA doesnt even know where they get the product from, that would tell you that it isnt a legit product right there. Pretty much anything can be had on the net/ebay, but do you wanna take the chances that are incurred with it? Not flaming anyone, but I just went through major issues with someone recently about alot on this subject as well with my local rep.

As for the amps..yea Im sure I can help..email me

--Don
6spdcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in