Removing rear deck in 02 coupe? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 6TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1998-2002) > 6G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2003, 10:46 AM   #1
PitchBlk, aka BigLou 7

Send a message via AIM to Loulax07
Removing rear deck in 02 coupe?

i wanna replace the 6x9's with some kickers....
how do i remove the deck?
i searched,. found nuthin.......
thanx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2002 Accord EX V6 Coupe - Nighthawk Black
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Loulax07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 23rd, 2003, 11:04 AM   #2
tastes like donkeyballs

Send a message via AIM to L_fty
If you want to add sound deadener to the rear parcel shelf, then you would need to remove rear deck. Just swapping in 6x9s? Look from underneath and you will see, I believe, it's been a while since I took out my rear speakers.. 3-4 screws holding down the stock speaker cover. Take out the screws and the cover comes off, swap out stock for aftermarket speaker and replace cover. <-- this was done to my 00 coupe, I dont think the 02 coupe had any changes done to the rear deck

good luck!

If you need help for taking off the entire rear shelf.. then let me know.. it basically taking off the rear side panels and the rear plastic panel that's hidden behind the rear seats. + taking out the 3rd brake light assembly. Remember almost all of the panels take one or two screws(if necessary) and simply can be popped out. I love Honda for that!
L_fty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 23rd, 2003, 11:22 AM   #3
PitchBlk, aka BigLou 7

Send a message via AIM to Loulax07
thanx bro! knew u'd come thru for me!
Loulax07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in