Trunk Install - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 6TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (1998-2002) > 6G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2003, 12:48 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to w3accord
Arrow Trunk Install

I am going to start working on a custom trunk install for my new IDMAX and my amps. I am probably going to mount the IDMAX inverted (magnet and basket are outside the box) and then mount the amps to the rear of the box and you should be able to see them through the folded down seats. anyone have good pics of their install for a few ideas to get this project down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 Accord Coupe 4 cyld lx-l

Mod List:

MD/VA/DC Imoprt Forum

w3accord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 30th, 2003, 01:10 PM   #2
PitchBlk, aka BigLou 7

Send a message via AIM to Loulax07
w3- where did u get the carpet for your kix? i need some when i make my amp rack in my trunk to match my trunk carpet
Loulax07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2003, 01:30 PM   #3

I don't know if this will help or not, but heres some poor pics of my simple install.. I made a new panel for the side of the boot to mount the amp in from fiberglass.. The pics don't show it very well, but it looks completely stock.

http://www.sheol.org.uk/car/Boot.JPG
http://www.sheol.org.uk/car/Boot1.JPG
TeePee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 30th, 2003, 02:09 PM   #4
PitchBlk, aka BigLou 7

Send a message via AIM to Loulax07
teepee-does that carpetting match the OEM trunk carpetting? if so, where'd u get it
Loulax07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2003, 02:09 PM   #5

Send a message via AIM to w3accord
Quote:
Originally posted by Loulax07 on June 30th, 2003 at 03:10 PM

w3- where did u get the carpet for your kix? i need some when i make my amp rack in my trunk to match my trunk carpet
any fabric store should have it.

2002 Accord Coupe 4 cyld lx-l

Mod List:

MD/VA/DC Imoprt Forum

w3accord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2003, 02:44 PM   #6

Yes it does, and I got it from my local car parts and accessories store here in blighty... Think of the worst place to buy car parts you've ever seen, and it's a like that, but with 1-star mcdonalds staff...
TeePee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2003, 07:25 PM   #7

Send a message via AIM to vtridah
w3accord,

nice slot ported box for that MAX..what is it tuned to? how does it sound compared to the MAX sealed?
vtridah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in