Accord V6 Forum banner

H and R race springs

850 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  acrdngly 
#1 ·
Whats up just got a quick question I'm going to be purchasing 18*7.5 racing hart wheels with 225/40/18 tires and I wanted to go with the h&r race springs what kind of problems if any will I be dealing with i.e rubbing ,clearance if anybody can suggest anything I'd really appreciate it thanks.

#5 ·
UrbanRocker said:
i have an i4 sedan, but I'm using the H&R race for V6's.

and here's how it looks with +40 offset

Looks good ! what is the drop of the h & r race springs I think a friend of mine was saying 2.25f and 1.75 rear does that sound about right and if it is do they settle to more than that, also what size tires do you have 215, or 225 and do I need to get aftermarket shocks for that amount of drop or can I use the stock shocks.

#8 ·
acrdngly said:
Looks good ! what is the drop of the h & r race springs I think a friend of mine was saying 2.25f and 1.75 rear does that sound about right and if it is do they settle to more than that, also what size tires do you have 215, or 225 and do I need to get aftermarket shocks for that amount of drop or can I use the stock shocks.

yeah that sounds right. They have settled a little and someone told me that the Tokico Illuminas drop it a little more. I'm using 225 tires. As for using stock shocks, i wouldn't know because when I installed the race springs my stock shocks were already blown.

wildpikachu said:
nice coupe bumper.. is the a Sedan hood or a Coupe hood?
thanks, it's a coupe hood.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.