Accord V6 Forum banner

18" Racing Hart M5 (3 piece) Wheels & Tires

1K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  XsWtVTLuVx 
#1 ·
18" Racing Hart M5 (3 piece)

I am selling my Racing Hart M5s (3 piece), 18x7.5, 5x114.3. They come with two 90% tread life Pirelli RE750 and two with 85% tread life Daytona Datons. There are no curb marks on the rims what so ever.

Racing Hart M5 - New Release. Derived from the ever popular C5, the RacingHart Type M5 features the classic five spoke design. The reverse rivet flange on center disk accentuates a deeper lip.

These rims do come with center caps and I am not going to sell them separately.
Selling because I wanna go with 19s. Please pm me with offers! Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
could these fit a 4 cylinder 98-02 accord? i kno u said 5x114.3(AV6), but sometimes they have a 4x114.3 and 5x114.3 design(fit all 6th and 7th gen accord and 5th gen ludes) or a 5x114.3 and 5x100 meaning universal 5 spoke?

#9 · (Edited)
00AccordTypeR said:
You didnt have a reserve price set so technically you sold them to the person for 700. They can now give you a negative feedback since your backing out of the deal. Its not a big deal I guess to you since its a new acct and you can just make a new one.

:Owned:

i nominate 00AccordTypeR to be the official v6p Moderator of Fraud and Shady Seller Investigations.

Edit: ur second job is to track down that dude who sold the broken s/c. go go go!

#10 ·
00AccordTypeR, why you gotta get into people's business. Why don't you go ahead and email that buyer and ask them what happened since you got so much free time on your hands. Go ahead and ask them why they didn't leave feedback. I don't need to explain myself to you. If you really need to know then go ask them. IF YOU GONNA BUY THEN BUY IF NOT DON'T WASTE MY TIME! DON'T BASH MY THREAD!

#11 ·
XsWtVTLuVx said:
00AccordTypeR, why you gotta get into people's business. Why don't you go ahead and email that buyer and ask them what happened since you got so much free time on your hands. Go ahead and ask them why they didn't leave feedback. I don't need to explain myself to you. If you really need to know then go ask them. IF YOU GONNA BUY THEN BUY IF NOT DON'T WASTE MY TIME! DON'T BASH MY THREAD!
It's cuz there's too much fraud going on, why can't you explain it instead of getting defensive? Everyone just wants fair and honest deals here. You're just setting yourself up for a no-sale......

#13 ·
Why don't you post pics of the actual rims i sent you? I sent you all my pics. And just for any potential buyers, one of these rims has be cracked and repaired and there are nicks on the centercaps and other places. But overall they are in good shape.

P.S.: I originally sold these rims to the current seller. But I cannot vouch for his/her authenticity, esp with the ebay thing. Not sure what's going on so I'd best not say anything.

#14 ·
XsWtVTLuVx said:
I noticed the last one sold on this site was 1750 plus shipping so with shipping there about $1900. Tires are already mounted on there so I want to sell them as a set. Thanks!
12345 said:
I originally sold these rims to the current seller.
HAHAHA....did you also notice that you were the ones that bought them?:freak2:

#15 · (Edited)
XsWtVTLuVx said:

I'm not getting into your business and its not bashing its looking out for my fellow V6Pers. What would I gain from you selling or not selling your wheels? There have been lots of people that have been screwed over by people. Most of the time its by newbies that come on here and post something. As for your ebay comment why would someone leave you a postive with very understanding seller yet you left none back if anything it should eb the other way around. Funny how he was a new bidder too you didn't happen to bid on your own auction did you to drive up the price and end up winning it. By the way thats illegal also know as schill bidding. I also don't have a lot of free time I just happened to notice the names were the same so that took me all of about 2 minutes. Not intrested in buying them I had the same wheels in 19 and gave them to a friend when I got my Volks they were to damn heavy for me.

Why don't you post pics of the actual rims i sent you? I sent you all my pics. And just for any potential buyers, one of these rims has be cracked and repaired and there are nicks on the centercaps and other places. But overall they are in good shape.

P.S.: I originally sold these rims to the current seller. But I cannot vouch for his/her authenticity, esp with the ebay thing. Not sure what's going on so I'd best not say anything.
Amazing how you failed to mention this here or on ebay. I was going to bid on them on ebay actually for a friend of mine but I didnt get home before the auction ended. Guess it didnt matter. Oh and the set before the ones you bought in 19's mint sold for 1100. I was going to buy them as spares thats how i know.

#17 ·
I had no intention to bash the seller. I just wanted to give a head up to anyone that are interested. As far as I know, I just thought it would be more helpful to state more information about the item and it is always more comforting to any potential buyers to see pics of the "actual" item(s) being sold. I can confirm that the i sold these rims to the current seller and they are in very good condition for discontinued rims! :)

Alan

#19 · (Edited)
Man what da heck did I get myself into. *sigh*

Anyways, these are the pics of the dings and such on the rims.
(Be advised: These pics were taken before I sold these rims, so I cannot guarentee that they are exactly like this now!!!)

In general, this are what the rims look like. There are going to be these flaws here and there on the rims but these pics were taken to specifically show main flaws. Other than these, there are nothing major except for the rewelded portion on the inner rim which I do not have a picture of.

I am NOT responsible for how the transaction goes. And I am in NO WAY involved in the sale or the outcome of these M5s. As far as I am concerned, I just wanted to let the potential buyers know what they're looking at as well as helping out the buyer of my ex-rims. :)

Hard water stains:

I cleaned off most of this before I sent them, it's just build up.

Center caps dings:

All the rims were in this condition when I sold them:

Hope that helped someone...

XsWtVTLuVx: YOU OWE ME!!!

Alan

#22 · (Edited)
bump. it looks like you found out the hard way that rims on eBay don't sell for crap...I feel for you dude, since I had problems selling a set of 18" RH CR's awhile back and ended up taking a hit for them selling them to a kid on these boards.

However, it also looks like you (or your friend) created an account on eBay to bid on your own auction, preventing you from selling the rims for nearly $1000 LESS than you paid for them. This practice is not allowed by eBay but I don't believe it's a sign that you are a fraudster either. It's merely a way of creating a ''reserve'' without paying eBay fees for an official reserve. It accomplishes the exact same, as you (or your friend) set a minimum bid price on your own auction, and if nobody wants to pay above that price, then you (or your friend) wins the account, protecting you the same way a reserve or setting a high start bid does without paying more fees. As long as you're not using this method to drive up prices, I don't believe it's a sign of bad moral character.

I DO think that you'll have to take a loss to sell these also b/c a.) you overpaid for a set of rebuilt wheels to begin with and b.) you have NO trader/seller history to prove reliability. Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.