Accord V6 Forum banner

J35A5 & RacingHart c2's for sale..

5K views 44 replies 21 participants last post by  CL SLeePeR 
#1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a J35A5 from an 03-04 MDX bare Block... Block has 0 (zero) miles on it... Looking to get $400 plus (exact) shipping for it.. Located in FL...

I also have a set (4) of RacingHart c2 evos for sale 19x7.5 /45mm offset.. Rims have NEVER been riden on... One rim was mounted to the hub for test fitment only...! But never mounted to tires or riden on any of the rims... Price $1450 Please PM me if ineterested or email Will send pics if requested...! Located in SoCal...

#14 ·
what lug pattern on the wheels...1450 is an aight price...damn...if someone buys MY wheels...18 inch tenzo Mean 6 in black w/polish lip for 1000 bucks WITH tires of 60% tread then I will take these...haha

#18 ·
00AccordTypeR said:
I would take the block but the problem is that it won't fit into the 6th gen accords. This will however fit the 7th gen so for anyone looking for something for a winter project for the 7th gen accords there you go.

exactly why i backed out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.