Accord V6 Forum banner

Who wants to test fit a CF Trunk in CA?

3K views 43 replies 14 participants last post by  maying856 
#1 ·
Ok i need someone to get a brand new Carbon fiber Trunk for the 6gen coupe. The trunk is at Extreme Dimemsions in 586 N. Gilbert St. Fullerton, CA 92833.

Also if you want in on the group buy the trunks come in the OEM style with the taillight and they come in the shaved verison. The trunks are only $385 if you are going to be in on this group buy. But after the group buy the aare going to be about $600.

Here is the link for the Group Buy in case you didn't know about it.
6th Gen Carbon Fiber Trunk Group Buy Thread

Also here is a pic of the OEM silver carbonfiber trunk. these are $550 when in the group buy.

mods please do not delete this. I need to post it so new people can see this. Cause the original thread is so long and some people dont check it.

See less See more
#12 ·
ok this is to answer some of your questioins

"are they open weekends?" You would have to call them and make an appointment

"So if someone goes test fit it, what do they get in return for the time? Get the trunk for a cheaper price or something?" No it is not cheaper. The benifits would be that you get your trunk first and they install it for you.

Flux and Maying are you in on the group buy?? And if not do you want to be? If so then yes you can do the test fit. But the only trunk the have in stock right now is the OEM CF trunk. The Shaved would be in a week or 2. So if one of you wants the OEM style one then you can go and get it put on. Also im pretty sure that you would have to pay for the trunk when installed.

Let me know who wants to do this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.