Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Verizon LG VX8100

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  lilazngrl4o8 
#1 ·
I have a Verizon LG VX8100 in pretty good condition for sale.

I don't have the box, manuals or the home charger. You could easily get the home charger for like $10 on ebay. Like Home charger and car charger and leather case
oem home charger

There's like 1 or 2 scuff marks on the outside of the phone. Phone lights up and works and is only available for verizon customers. It has a very crisp and bright screen and takes awesome pics.

Fore more info:
http://us.lge.com/vx8100/proddetail.do.html

Key Features takin from LG website above:
1.3 Megapixel CMOS Camera with Flash

Up to 8x Digital Zoom*

Save up to 100 15-Second Video Clips (15 Frames/Second)

Video (Camcorder) Format: 3g2 (Viewable with Apple® QuickTime® 6.5)

Video Resolution: 176x144 Pixels

Save up to 100 Photos (4MB)*

Video/Camera Self-Portrait Capability with Flip Closed

Camera Resolutions: 1280x960, 640x480, 320x240, 176x144, 160x120 Pixels

Self Timer: 3, 5 or 10 seconds

Brightness**, White Balance**, Shutter Sound, Color Effects Adjustments

Night Mode

*Depends on image resolution.

**Adjustments available in both camera and video modes.

V CAST Service – stream and download video clips (15 frames/second) with highspeed EvDO connection†

Mobile Web 2.0 – customizable, enhanced online access†

Get It Now® Capable – download games, ringtones, wallpapers and more†

Video Messaging – send and receive 15-second videos†

Mobile Instant Messaging (IM)†

Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) – send and receive messages comprised of a combination of text, sounds, photos and videos†

Enhanced Messaging Service (EMS) – send and receive text messages with graphics and sounds†

Two-Way Short Messaging Service (SMS)†

MiniSD External Memory Port to Store Pictures*, Videos*, Sounds** and Music

Personal Organizer: Calendar with Scheduler, Alarm Clock, Notepad

Tools: World Clock, Calculator, Ez Tip Calc

Address Book with 500 Contacts – each stores 5 numbers, 2 e-mail addresses and picture ID

Speed Dialing (99 Entries)

External USB Capable

*User-generated pictures and videos only, not from downloads.

**Voice memos and sounds received via MMS.

Speaker-Independent Voice Recognition

Voice Commands (Call Someone, Digit Dial, Voicemail, Missed Calls, Messages, Time & Date)

Dual Speakers for Stereo Sound

Full-Duplex Speakerphone

72-Chord Polyphonic Sound Support

Voice Memo Recorder (1 Minute Each; Up to 200 Memos Total)

15 Unique Default Ringtones or Download More†

Multimedia (Video/Graphical) Ringtone Support

Vibrate and Silent Modes

TTY/TDD Support

Bluetooth Capable (v1.1) – compatible with devices that support the headset and/or hands-free profile(s)

Pair up to 20 Bluetooth-Capable Devices

Dual High-Resolution Color LCDs

English and Spanish Language Support

Customizable Wallpaper, Banner, Backlight, Display Themes and Fonts

Easy Access to Music Through External Keys

5-Way Navigation Key/Blue Backlit Keypad

*Certain features may use more power and cause actual standby and usage time to vary.

†Verizon Wireless service required. V CAST service is not available in all areas. Product features subject to change. Features based on carrier program availability.

I'll post actual pics of it tonight.

Make me some offers. I'm open and flexible. I know on Ebay these are going for like $260-280 for new.

See less See more
#4 ·
hmmm how much u lookin to get for the phone kris?

#6 ·
Andy: Um no price in particular. Just something reasonable. I'm open to offers. New ones go for $260-280 on ebay so I figured a used one with no charger for at least $170ish? :confused:

you could use a memory card (mini sd) to import/export the pictures. I don't have a mini sd memory card though. The phones aren't sold with one.

I'm selling the phone w/o the charger. I listed a few links online to ebay auctions where you could get them for a relatively decent price.

I'll take pics of the phone tonight and we'll figure out a ballpark price. I'm pretty sure the phone is in good condition (last time I remember), but I'll double check and adjust the price accordingly.

#9 · (Edited)
hahah why are you selling this phone?! i remember it sucked when it first came out, but now that i got this phone flashed, its great. i bought a 512mb minisd card for it and put a whole season of family guy and a handful of mp3's on it, and i still have plenty of space left. its a great phone.

well for those of you who want to see picture quality, here's a picture i took on highest setting (either that or 2nd highest).

#14 ·
TooHypper said:
OT: How is your back?
Doing alright. I can't slouch anymore and sitting in 1 position for awhile starts to hurt so I have to adjust every now and then. I had a back spasm the other day. That was interesting lol.

But other than that, I get by with no medication needed. Just every now and then my back tightens and I can't do any physical activities like golf/vball and a whole lot of lifting or bending.

Thanks for asking. :)

#16 ·
what happened to the boxes and manual and chargers? did you find this phone laying around somehwere or something? most people won't buy it bceause you don't have any of the stuff...almost seems like its stolen (not that i'm saying you stole it or anything no offense intended) the dude who offered you 120 shipped was being reasonable. That's how much I would have offered you..good luck

#17 ·
AccordBoi said:
what happened to the boxes and manual and chargers? did you find this phone laying around somehwere or something? most people won't buy it bceause you don't have any of the stuff...almost seems like its stolen (not that i'm saying you stole it or anything no offense intended) the dude who offered you 120 shipped was being reasonable. That's how much I would have offered you..good luck

I got it without the box and manuals. I could care less about the box and manuals. Who actually sits there and actually reads the manual on how to use it. you could get that online if you REALLY need it to figure out how to work the phone. It's pretty self explanatory.

I didn't need the charger/didn't buy one because I have a vx7000 as well and the chargers are the same between the vx7000 and the vx8100. I'm keeping the vx7000 because of some info stored on there that I can't port out.

The vx8100 is too bulky for my liking so I got the motorola e815 instead.

You could easily get the charger on ebay for $20 bucks AT MOST. And for the sake of buying a phone without contract, expect to pay retail for a new one. For one that's in pretty good condition and going for a little over half the cost of retail, I think that is fair.

If you aren't interested don't impugn my integrity or whore my thread with your ideal of why people would/wouldn't buy. i'll leave it up to the interested party to determine that. Don't go and crap my thread and then say good luck in the end. That's like a handshake and then a slap in the head at the same time.

and sorry but 120shipped is a LOW BALL offer. No offense intended.

#18 ·
AccordBoi said:

Dude the least you should've done was PM her that ish, don't be tackless and try to ruin a honest seller buddy. Kris is honest and won't try to jip people at her expense, if anything it's been almost the other way around for her with some no need to mention names on this forum...

Bump for a dope seller.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.