Accord V6 Forum banner

let the lights be shown!

2K views 37 replies 18 participants last post by  OCdjg 
#1 · (Edited)
winter is just around the corner and you know what that means ... more time to show your lights at night :D

See less See more
#9 ·
kleptodathief said:
nice blue work :) , wat size r our dome lites? its a festoon bulb but bigger size? thanx i just wanted to get a blue led dome lite

im currently wiring up some strobe lights to fill in those little holes in the TYC's, being kinda a pain to wire up tho

#10 ·
Roger, can you pm direction or a diy on how to do those leds on the vents and the cup holder...

i want to do the cupholder, but sometimes, i spill drinks inside my cupholder, so thats really holding me back..

or maybe i can check it out one of the tuesday when you pick my taillights..

#11 ·
Kiet said:
Roger, can you pm direction or a diy on how to do those leds on the vents and the cup holder...

i want to do the cupholder, but sometimes, i spill drinks inside my cupholder, so thats really holding me back..

or maybe i can check it out one of the tuesday when you pick my taillights..
i'll show it to you on tuesday kiet :)

#13 ·
Love your interior, looks very nice.

I would like to have you do my Gauges and my A/C controls(I pm'ed you over the summer, but never got a response =*(...), but I am not sure if it would be worth it. I want white LEDs, but from my experiences, white isn't really white, it is more of a purple. Have you done white, how does it look? Still very interested.

#17 ·
thanx guys :)

iangray999: sorry bro ... i got many e-mails about the conversion and sometimes i don't remember who i already replied to. anyways ... i've done white conversion before and you were right ... it wont come out like really white, but it's not also purple looking. it's more like blueish white ... just like what you see on cell phones. :)

BlooDLiNe: i got my gauges on ebay a long time ago. i believe it's just like the same they have right now on ebay, but mine comes out different :D

kleptodathief: my dome light is not an LED ... it's just like regular one in blueish color :)

#18 ·
aznfunkyflip said:
iangray999: sorry bro ... i got many e-mails about the conversion and sometimes i don't remember who i already replied to. anyways ... i've done white conversion before and you were right ... it wont come out like really white, but it's not also purple looking. it's more like blueish white ... just like what you see on cell phones. :)
No problem, I figured you were a busy man, so no worries. You want to email (jae.gray@gmail.com) me a price for gauges and climate control? I'm still debating, but if the price is right, that will help my deliberation =)

#21 ·
stupidaznmunkey said:
hmmm i've wanted to do that sort of mod - with the LED in the cup holder. how did you do it? no need for a step by step DIY but a basic break down/summary of how you did it...kuz i sorta wanna do that :D thanks! and im thinkin about getting white LEDs for my gauge cluster. we'll see...
drill, mount, solder, wire.

i might be doing this after i finish my LED tubes. going to be finish my prototype maybe tonite or tomorrow..

#22 ·
stupidaznmunkey said:
hmmm i've wanted to do that sort of mod - with the LED in the cup holder. how did you do it? no need for a step by step DIY but a basic break down/summary of how you did it...kuz i sorta wanna do that :D thanks! and im thinkin about getting white LEDs for my gauge cluster. we'll see...
Drill a hole in the bottom of each cup space then put the LEDs below it, the rest will be the same as the other conversions.

#23 ·
Whumbachumba said:
Drill a hole in the bottom of each cup space then put the LEDs below it, the rest will be the same as the other conversions.
wrong answer.. what happens if you spill something..

1. the led will be f. up.
2. liquid will drain through hole and what ever is down below will get f. up.

proper way to mount it on the side... the higher the better, imo.

btw, i'm just about finished with my first LED tube. just need a few spots of Hot glue gun and it'll be finished... it's hella bright... just a pic of it.. post in a few minutes..

#24 ·
pics... this will be for the front foot area...

tube itself is about 15 inches long with 16 LED's.. I could've added more, but it's really bright with 16 LED's than it already is.. gonna be making another one of this, and will be making a 30 tube LED in white for my trunk...

#26 ·
stupidaznmunkey said:
what kiet said :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.