OEM Fog lights - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:44 PM   #1

OEM Fog lights

Hello fellow forum members,

I was wondering if the OEM Honda Fog Lights will fit all models of coupes, including a SE model.

I have a SE coupe, which is apparently not very applicable to a lot OEM mods (i.e. Spoiler)

And wheres a good website to pick some up?
jweezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:46 PM   #2

You can definitely put the spoiler on any car. As far as the Fog Lights, what year is your car?
CYANiDE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 3rd, 2012, 02:21 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYANiDE View Post
You can definitely put the spoiler on any car. As far as the Fog Lights, what year is your car?

It's a 2007 Honda Accord Coupe SE. I bought a spoiler for the coupe but Bernardi Parts says it does not fit SE coupes.

Old July 3rd, 2012, 03:15 PM   #4

Body-wise there is no difference. It may be that the trunk springs do not fit, but the spoiler itself will go on no problem.

You can get the foglight kit at College Hills Honda, Bernardi Parts, etc. As long as you haven't installed the temperature sensor it will work. You may save some money by going with aftermarket housing then getting OEM wire harness and switch.
Old July 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM   #5

Is it reasonably easy install for a first-timer? I have not touched any electric work on my car. Is it simply a Plug-and-Play? (if I was to get the OEM fog lights)
Old July 3rd, 2012, 03:51 PM   #6

They are all plug and play. The "hardest" part is getting to the bottom of the fuse box and maybe remove the bumper. Other than that, the instructions on College Hills Honda are extremely detailed.
Old August 6th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #7
Hondaholic

jweezy did you end up purchasing the oem fogs?
Njzhitman88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 6th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njzhitman88 View Post
jweezy did you end up purchasing the oem fogs?
No bro. Canada's sold out completely, and USA costs a lot to get it shipped. UPS is a pain when it comes to shipping to Canada. I had a buddy order a lip kit from the US, and it ended up costing him like additional $150 in brokerage fees. But if you know where to get them for cheap, PM me!

Thanks!
Old August 7th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweezy View Post
No bro. Canada's sold out completely, and USA costs a lot to get it shipped. UPS is a pain when it comes to shipping to Canada. I had a buddy order a lip kit from the US, and it ended up costing him like additional $150 in brokerage fees. But if you know where to get them for cheap, PM me!

Thanks!
where did you find OEM fogs in the US?
sohclubkid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 7th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohclubkid View Post
where did you find OEM fogs in the US?

Bernardi Parts.
Old August 7th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #11
Hondaholic

damn thats messed up, well if you ever come to NJ let me know ill order the fogs in advance for ya lol...i just replaced the crappy ebay ones with genuine OEM ones and the light output is sooo much better. one weird thing that ive noticed tho is that sometimes smoke will come from the assembly,the foglight lens gets rediculously hot, burned my finger lol.. does anybody else see smoke coming from their OEM fogs?
Njzhitman88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 11th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #12

Quote:
damn thats messed up, well if you ever come to NJ let me know ill order the fogs in advance for ya lol...i just replaced the crappy ebay ones with genuine OEM ones and the light output is sooo much better. one weird thing that ive noticed tho is that sometimes smoke will come from the assembly,the foglight lens gets rediculously hot, burned my finger lol.. does anybody else see smoke coming from their OEM fogs?

If I go visit my cousins in Toronto, maybe I'll swing by lol. I'll let you know. I just went to my dealer, and they said it will cost me $450 for the OEM fog lights.
Old August 12th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #13

Quote:
I never see smoke in mine but they do get really hot. The glass lense in mine broke so I replaced with a plexi from tap plastics. About a week after getting them in the plexi melted, which was supposed to withstand high heat. I'm gonna redo them when I have the time and drill some little holes in the back to let the heat escape.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in