Accord V6 Forum banner

New to the site, feedback on my 04 coupe?

3K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  Dipset_TL 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Another 7th gen 6-6! Nice. Idk how i feel about all the painted things. Wheels are ok, but everything else... eh. Lose the roof spoiler too. A decklid spoiler or wing spoiler would make it more stylish.

Other than that... enjoy Hondas amazing J30 engine!

#15 ·
Hey cool just noticed your from colorado too, which part? I used to have a modded 6th gen. Bought my 07 av6 exl 3 weeks ago. Maybe we can give each other a hand on the mods? Im thinking about getting a full coilover set up when i get my tax refund.

#18 ·
Im in Broomfiedl, no but back in the day when i used to have my 6th gen we would have meets every now and then. Im planning on going to the one in OKC in april. Heres some pics of the meets my car is the black sedan

BTW: what shop are you going to take in to install your springs and shocks or are u going to DIY? I think im gonna go with coilovers once i get my tax refund money.

#19 ·
You should take it to corsport if you don't want to DIY, they are pretty good. I had my dad help me lower it last week since this is the first car I have modded. I'm still in school so I am pretty new to all this stuff lol but I have learned a lot in the year that I have had it and been working on it. I lowered it on neuspeed race springs and Tokico hts struts btw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.