need help with installing new fog lights! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #1
Wingdreamer

need help with installing new fog lights!

Have a 2006 Accord sedan, v/6 w/navi. Installing a pair of JDM Inspire styled FULL size (large , rectangular lens fits whole opening, not the round one in back plastic) fog lights that I bought off Ebay (see link below). As usual, they came with no instructions....Only info I need is what to cut/trim in the bumper hole to mount the lights, and how to mount the black metal bracket that comes with it. Was really hoping to get this done today while the weather is good... Thanks for your help folks!!

JDM Honda Inspire FOG Lights Lamps 03 07 Accord Acura TL Plus Switch Harness | eBay
wingdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 14th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #2
JDM UC1

found this on drive accord.

is there a DIY for how to mount the inspire fogs on the 7.5 gen sedans? - Drive Accord Honda Forums
toinkee69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 15th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #3
Wingdreamer

Just finished installing mine today. Yup, had to cut out the insides to fit the Inspire lights. Ended up leaving the plastic on the upper and lower sections of the inner bumper, and bolting the outer black plastic bracket to them. Reinstalled the lights into the bracket, installed the spring and aiming screw and done! They look BETTER than they do in pictures. REALLY HAPPY with the look!!
I used an air powered hack saw tool that I picked up from Harbor Freight for $15.00 and it worked awesome to trim out the holes. Took a lot longer to do the first one as I was worried about cutting out TOO much....Removed the bumper (about 10 minutes) to access the back side, which was WELL worth the time. Might be a little fun to get at the bulbs to change them.... any suggestions?
Thanks again!
wingdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in