OEM aero kit - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2005, 12:37 PM   #1

OEM aero kit

anyone have before and after pics? does the kit ride lower to the ground? so would I have more of a chance to scrape? if so how much lower?
Nsaladino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 11th, 2005, 12:56 PM   #2
indoctidiscant

Send a message via AIM to OwAce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsaladino
anyone have before and after pics? does the kit ride lower to the ground? so would I have more of a chance to scrape? if so how much lower?

http://photos.yahoo.com/owra and look the album under owace car.

and then search for jacked up coupe and not so jacked up coupe on this forum. those are pics of my car with the aero kit installed.
OwAce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 11th, 2005, 01:02 PM   #3

awesome thx, what does the back look like? and does the aero kit sit lower to the groud? because I already have my car lowered 2" I really dont need it to sit any lower than it already is.

Old April 11th, 2005, 01:48 PM   #4
indoctidiscant

Send a message via AIM to OwAce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsaladino
awesome thx, what does the back look like? and does the aero kit sit lower to the groud? because I already have my car lowered 2" I really dont need it to sit any lower than it already is.

in my opinion the back looks friggin hot with the kit on. doesnt lower the car from the back too much at all, its more the sides and the front that get lowered by about an inch to 2 inches. really i wouldnt worry bout scraping unless you drive like a moron (which i do sometimes) and run over kerbs. just gotta be real careful.

what you dropped on? you gonna reinstall the same stuff with the koni yellows you buying?
OwAce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 11th, 2005, 07:25 PM   #5

I'm dropped with Tein S-Tech's and yea im keeping them with the koni's. I love the look and feel of driving a droppped car, but im really outgoing and have a very active lifestyle, So there are constantly people driving with me and such and I have run into some problems with the stock springs and I was rolling on 19's but that didnt workout with 4 people in the car and pot holes. So I got 17's with a 225/50/17 tire and that solved half of my problem of being attacked by potholes and I hope the kooni's are going to help the other half of that problem. But in the meantime I really like the look of the aero kit, I think it is alot more aggressive which I like. I love how smooth and sleek the car is but im getting to the point where I rather have it look a litttle more aggressive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in