Need help on body kits - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 25th, 2005, 02:37 PM   #1

Need help on body kits

Hey well im about to either order a 2006 white honda accord coupe(because navi only comes with white in 2006)...but dont really like the interior so i just might get a 2005 either silver balck or smoke (any of them i do get will be 6spd MT carbon fiber trim....and well basically i really like the Ro_Ja kit but all i here is bad things on these posts....but none of which are from people that acctually own it....does anyone here own a ro_ja kit and would be so kinda and give me there input...or on any other body kits i really dont like the honda sign up front...but the one body kit i do like with it there is (if anyone knows who but the guy i think with the carbon fiber front end i dont know what kind of body kit it is....its a smoke car and has lambo doors also has sponser stickers on it the ontehr body kit that look nice which i dont no the name is some silver one with a nice W7 setup all jl audio in th back....not much help to those body kits....) any info would be greatly appreciated. If anyone also knows about any way to get eityher black interior and/or different trim in the white accord please let me know sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance! you all have helped me alot in my desision in future mods
Djzatyourdoor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2005, 03:11 PM   #2
To lazy to give a f**k

Navi comes with any color. Maybe your dealer only ordered white w/navi, but they won't limit navi to only one color.
dandaman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2005, 03:39 PM   #3

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with any body kit other than the stock one. I do however have something for you: I found the punctuation missing from your post.

,.,.?,,...

That should be in order.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old May 25th, 2005, 05:07 PM   #4

no navi isnt the problem its the white interior with old wood trim in it that is a problem....navi comes with i think all but white....but the new 2006 will have white interior w/ navi
Old May 25th, 2005, 08:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djzatyourdoor
no navi isnt the problem its the white interior with old wood trim in it that is a problem....navi comes with i think all but white....but the new 2006 will have white interior w/ navi

How did you find out about the 2006 accord?
OUTATIME is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2005, 12:11 AM   #6

well you see.....i am very picky about my accord im about to get....lol......and of coarse i couldnt get what i wantes :-( (#! choice was a white accord with black interior and carob or aluminum trim...of coarse thats not possible with honda...errrrr..) anyways i want navi fo sure and might have to deal with the rest of my wants later (afmk) but whne i asked about 6spd M in white with navi....nuh uh they didnt have it...and of coarse they wanted my bussiness and offerend to get me a 2006 white accord with navi but it would take 45 days for it to get to the dealer....im almost positive they wont release em for 3 months....but the catch was something about $$$ haha i dont think i wana pay more for a 2006 if theonly thing different is the (2006)6 part........but if i want white and navi then thats the way i have to go.....but also my dad was looking at the car with me cause i havnt spent some time with him in a while yadda yadda yadda and he new him.....so yea...im sure i could ask him more about it any specifics your interested in let me know......but dont count on to much of a change....
Old May 26th, 2005, 08:04 AM   #7
wj4

Quote:
LOL! thats the reason why i got white..love the wood and tan interior.
and to answer your question, i havent seen a decent kit out made for our car thats decent yet. a lot of ppl just get the HFP kit, and also mix and match like getting a bumper from cwest, and skirts from another company, etc.
wj4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2005, 05:48 PM   #8
St. Louis!

Quote:
well you see.....i am very picky about my accord im about to get....lol......and of coarse i couldnt get what i wantes :-( (#! choice was a white accord with black interior and carob or aluminum trim...of coarse thats not possible with honda...errrrr..) anyways i want navi fo sure and might have to deal with the rest of my wants later (afmk) but whne i asked about 6spd M in white with navi....nuh uh they didnt have it...and of coarse they wanted my bussiness and offerend to get me a 2006 white accord with navi but it would take 45 days for it to get to the dealer....im almost positive they wont release em for 3 months....but the catch was something about $$$ haha i dont think i wana pay more for a 2006 if theonly thing different is the (2006)6 part........but if i want white and navi then thats the way i have to go.....but also my dad was looking at the car with me cause i havnt spent some time with him in a while yadda yadda yadda and he new him.....so yea...im sure i could ask him more about it any specifics your interested in let me know......but dont count on to much of a change....
i get a headache reading that
Kingof3rdinput is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 27th, 2005, 01:48 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingof3rdinput
i get a headache reading that
that was definetly what i was trying to do.....that was a dumb unessicary comment
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in