Ebay Euro Clear Black Housing Headlights - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:06 PM   #1

Ebay Euro Clear Black Housing Headlights

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Are these headlights good?

or should I go for the Halo? Are there any Halos out there that use stock 9005 9006 bulbs?

I might be getting HID in the future. (no retro for me. way tooo expensive )
so I would need a set of headlights thats compatible to HID.

What do you guys suggest?

Any comments or advices are welcome.
miche-rey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2006, 11:20 PM   #2
oSCaR

cant you do that to your OEM headlights, and have a more reliable headlight?
v6_ccord_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:41 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by L337-J
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Are these headlights good?

or should I go for the Halo? Are there any Halos out there that use stock 9005 9006 bulbs?

I might be getting HID in the future. (no retro for me. way tooo expensive )
so I would need a set of headlights thats compatible to HID.

What do you guys suggest?

Any comments or advices are welcome.

we've been over the retro versus getting HID conversion in oem styled headlights. I have these headlights being retrofitted and will post pictures when they are done. The eBay quality of lights is not as good as the OEM quality, however, it was the look I was trying to get. The problem with getting a HID conversion with these light assemblies is the glare will be nuts and there will not be a true cut off line.
jason2713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old May 10th, 2006, 07:59 AM   #4
LaLaLaLa

Send a message via AIM to stupidaznmunkey
couldnt you just DIY your stock headlamps? as far as ebay + headlamps go, us 6th gen'rs have had a really bad time with almost all of the headlamps...just DIY blackhouse your current headlights
stupidaznmunkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:04 AM   #5

just buy the inspire headlight,that thing is HID compatible....save up some money, buy used or something.
liuhendy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 01:15 PM   #6
ClubbingDirectory

hey that thing on Ebay is your stock headlight painted black. lol... there are many DIYs teaching you how to get somethin looking like that (or even better!) out of your own headlights.
as far as the HIDs go, if you wanna get halos (which would b after market) then you defiently need to retrofit since the heat from HID will peel off the coating of the cheap projectors provided on the ebay headlights..
but as some say, you could try HID on your current headlights but if you wanna paint it and all, you shud get high temp paint and it might still peel off after awhile..

makes any sence?!
)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...and.. for all your clubbing needs in Ontario... you know where its all @:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
clubbinto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:37 PM   #7

I can get my headlights painted in a shop but I wont have the clear reflector like the one on Ebay.

Are there any good quality Halos out there? (ie, good light output, paint wont peel off, and uses stock 9005 9006 bulbs)? Basically I need a set of good looking good quality headlamps that is compatible to HID (non-retro) if I decide to install HID in the future.
miche-rey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:22 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by L337-J
I can get my headlights painted in a shop but I wont have the clear reflector like the one on Ebay.

Are there any good quality Halos out there? (ie, good light output, paint wont peel off, and uses stock 9005 9006 bulbs)? Basically I need a set of good looking good quality headlamps that is compatible to HID (non-retro) if I decide to install HID in the future.
Ebay Halo's will dead easily, probably the one that they used ib BMW is the best halo out there. If you decided to get HID in the future, go with inspire headlight [HID compatible]...you save the time and hassle trying to get a good aftermarket headlight. I heard those pieces sell at 500+, and it's a perfect fitments...however you need to modified the wiring.
liuhendy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in