Navi Knob Removal - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 4th, 2006, 04:14 PM   #1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11
Navi Knob Removal

Okay, I searched and dug up an old thread that stated you could use the brushed TSX knobs on the Accord Navi. So the question is how do you remove it?

I am assuming that to remove the Navi knobs you would have to just stick a flathead with some electrical tape on it behind the knob and wedge it out. BUT, I don't want to do this and snap something so . . . is this the right way to do it?

Thanks.
Returnee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 5th, 2006, 11:17 AM   #2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returnee
Okay, I searched and dug up an old thread that stated you could use the brushed TSX knobs on the Accord Navi. So the question is how do you remove it?

I am assuming that to remove the Navi knobs you would have to just stick a flathead with some electrical tape on it behind the knob and wedge it out. BUT, I don't want to do this and snap something so . . . is this the right way to do it?

Thanks.
Hello, You just have to pull them off, But don't buy the TL or TSX knobs they will not fit. I bought them and tried now I'm out $40.
moveingfaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 5th, 2006, 09:39 PM   #3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by moveingfaster
Hello, You just have to pull them off, But don't buy the TL or TSX knobs they will not fit. I bought them and tried now I'm out $40.
I am going to assume you have Navi and did the knobs you purchase come from the Navi trim level of the TSX and TL?
Returnee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old June 6th, 2006, 11:07 AM   #4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returnee
I am going to assume you have Navi and did the knobs you purchase come from the Navi trim level of the TSX and TL?

That is correct!
moveingfaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On