Cheap Mods - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD EXTERIOR/INTERIOR MODS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 25th, 2006, 06:08 AM   #1

Cheap Mods

I want to work on fixing up my car a little bit and I'm doing brakes and tires soon. But I also wanted to explore cheaper mods that I could possibly do. Right now I'm going to tint my car (don't know how much yet) and buy either the AEM or Injen intake. Any other mods that don't involve too much $$ that you guys think are worth it or have done yourself. I heard that filters are cheap to replace, etc. (i.e. i put interior neons and did that myself and I had a great time wiring it etc and I want to do more stuff along those lines)
dragonrock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 25th, 2006, 01:34 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonrock
I want to work on fixing up my car a little bit and I'm doing brakes and tires soon. But I also wanted to explore cheaper mods that I could possibly do. Right now I'm going to tint my car (don't know how much yet) and buy either the AEM or Injen intake. Any other mods that don't involve too much $$ that you guys think are worth it or have done yourself. I heard that filters are cheap to replace, etc. (i.e. i put interior neons and did that myself and I had a great time wiring it etc and I want to do more stuff along those lines)
Get an Injen RD cold air intake..you will like.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2006, 04:08 PM   #3

between the injen and V2 is their a big price diff.?

Old June 25th, 2006, 04:11 PM   #4
I OWE benf656 MONEY

^^ I believe V2 is more expensive. You can also get a K&N typhoon, very nice intake for a decent price

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shon.nv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2006, 04:56 PM   #5

Send a message via AIM to joedanger11
TL sway bar is another good one.
joedanger11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2006, 05:18 PM   #6
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY

get an intake, u will LOVE the sound, either aem or injen is good choice, shop around u will fine a good deal, i believe v2 is more expensive
skyline108 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #7

You could also blackhouse your headlights, if you havent already, and/or tint your tail lights, really inexpensive mods that give the car a sleeker look. Also, fog lights make the car look better, IMO, and is pretty inexpensive too.
03pcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2006, 05:39 PM   #8
wah?

you can red out your tail lights grill maybe?
neoryan7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2006, 06:32 PM   #9

Okay right now I'm getting new pads/rotors and leaning towards a drop. V2 is a must as well as the sway bar. However, on ebay the V2 seemed just as expensive as the injen. I was a little surprised that after a year the price is the same if not a little more. Does anyone know of a site besides ebay because on ebay its about 250 for the cheapest? I enjoyed putting neons in the interior so might put one in the trunk and will definetly do something to the front lights don't know what yet.
Old June 27th, 2006, 11:30 AM   #10

Anybody with links where to purchase for the V2 or sway bar?
Old June 27th, 2006, 12:30 PM   #11
ClubbingDirectory

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedanger11
TL sway bar is another good one.
does TL's sway bar make a major difference in handling?!
clubbinto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 27th, 2006, 12:53 PM   #12
ClubbingDirectory

oh dragon, i donno wut colour neons u put inside but u cud change ur headlights and door lights if u haven't yet. They'll be much brighter and u cud pik other colours to match ur neons.
heres a clip from mine and also DIY blue gauges is REALLI sick posted initially by Shon.nv. love this one!
clubbinto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 27th, 2006, 12:57 PM   #13

yeah i saw the blue gauges mod and it definetly looks sick. i have blue neons so it would be perfect.
Old June 27th, 2006, 01:02 PM   #14

oh man great vid thats pretty much the direction i want to go towards as well. I have the neons in the same place hidden. So was the gauges a hard mod to do? Also, are the dome lights etc easy to change the bulbs and if so where did you buy them? And what kind of mats are those they look good with the lights.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in