New exhaust system? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > 7TH GENERATION HONDA ACCORD (2003-2007) > 7G HONDA ACCORD PERFORMANCE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2008, 06:50 PM   #1
Get Fuzzy

Send a message via AIM to kpdoughboy
New exhaust system?

What up folks!

Haven't been on these forums for the longest time and I'm back again to see if there's any interest in any new products for the 7th gen coupe V6, more specifically a new exhaust system. I dont know if anyone would remember my car but it was the one with the carbon fiber frontend. Anyways, it doesnt look like that anymore because carbon fades and starts looking nasty so my car is pretty much back to stock.

So I wanted to start re doing my car and I wanted to start with the exhaust. One of my friends does a lot of EBAY sales and develops full exhaust systems for TSUDO ( generic brand ). So i was going to ask him if he wanted to do my car but I need to know what kind of demand there is. Being that more people seems to have the 7th gen now I figure there might be more. You guys can go to www.speed-element.com to see how the exhausts look. They're not greddy or HKS but the quality isnt taht bad and they are a bargain compared to the brand names. Also, he is looking for an 03 TL type S, also for a complete exhaust system.
kpdoughboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 7th, 2008, 10:25 PM   #2
Very Inspired

Send a message via AIM to haiyter
the thing with tsudo is people who have them regret getting them in the long-run. Numerous post from other forums will tell you that they will get loud and annoying after the exhaust settles in. If anything, you should get your friend to do mandrel bend piping. Then buy your own brand name muffler to attach which will make you happy later on
haiyter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 8th, 2008, 12:49 AM   #3
Bobby Lane Racing

i thnk this guy is looking to make money, not lookin for an exhaust, anyways make one for your car and show us what you got.
nighthawk04v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old March 8th, 2008, 01:50 AM   #4
Very Inspired

Send a message via AIM to haiyter
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk04v6 View Post
i thnk this guy is looking to make money, not lookin for an exhaust, anyways make one for your car and show us what you got.
lol you must have read to fast or misunderstook, he says he is going to use his car as a mule for his friends tsudo development. unless his friend is a nice friend and gives him parts of his profit
haiyter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 8th, 2008, 04:48 AM   #5
Get Fuzzy

Send a message via AIM to kpdoughboy
I'm not asking to just try and make money. Just if there is a want for another more affordable exhaust system I'd have my friend make it. Basically I just want to make a new custom exhaust system for myself and I wanted to change from dual to a single and I was going to go through my friends guy who does all the prototyping. But if there were people interested in a new exhaust I would have encouraged my friend to make it and gone with a dual setup since I figure no one with a V6 would want a single exhaust setup except for me. I actually currently have dual carbon TI's which I really much prefer over anything else. I just figured if I'm going to start building my car again I'd support my friends business and sport his TSUDO exhaust.

And on another note, I have a brand new OEM CF hood for sale. Email me at [email protected] if youre interested. I'm asking for $200. The brand is Carbon Fiber One which isnt around anymore. I would say the quality is that of VIS. Just bought some new rims I gotta start paying off.
kpdoughboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in