Accord V6 Forum banner

06 AV6 sedan, exhaust options?

620 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  6mtsedan 
#1 ·
Buying my car off lease and ready to start more serious modding. AEM V2 is already being ordered. However, I would like to know if any companies/vendors offer direct replacement mufflers. Magnaflow has a direct-fit kit, but only cat-back and $900. (ouch) Struck out with GReddy, they only offer for coupes. I don't want a cat-back, just the two rear mufflers, preferably that will bolt to the existing pipes. :confused: It's a 6 speed but I doubt that makes a difference in the mufflers.

Any suggestions from you would be appreciated. I just spent 30-40 minutes reading exhaust-system posts here and can't find a single one that directly addresses my vehicle that's not about a cat-back install. I have about $500 to spend, tops.

#3 ·
Sport Compact 2003-2006 Honda Accord Cat-Back Exhaust System 3.0L V6 ## Sedan ##
DUAL REAR EXIT ## 2.25/2 SS tubing ##
2.5 turndown p-SS tips All Stainless Steel ## Mandrel-Bent ## Cat-Back Exhaust System With A Polished Stainless Steel Tip. MSRP $850.00

I can get this kit for $650.00 plus shipping. Im in maryland. If anyone is interested, I can get the coupe cat-back for the same price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.