Accord V6 Forum banner

choice of aftermarket exhaust

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  durka dirk 
#1 ·
i drive a 2007 accord V6 sedan, i was wondering what different choice of after-market cat back exhaust system i have for my car? will TL exhaust fit for my car?

#6 ·
I have the same car as you and i did the custom 14851 exhaust with an 18" resonator in place of the stocker. There are sound clips floating around. I personally like the sound and get lots of compliments on it. Depends on if you want something thats not too loud or not

#10 ·
I too was wondering about the customizing of a Greddy Evo 2 or something of that nature to fit my '07 sedan. Glad to see there's a thread on this topic already. Seems there's not a lot of love for the sedans from the after market community.

This might be a little off topic, but how does a custom catback exhaust effect the warranty on these cars from Honda? I just got my '07 Sedan and I have a 1 year bumper to bumper and 7 year power train. I wouldn't lose those if I did an exhaust would I?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.